(1) Aila the Cockroach Slayer

by Ruby Winters

Let me tell you the story of Aila and the rotting cockroach.

On the night of Wednesday, May 24 2017, a cockroach invaded Aila's bathroom. The cockroach was big and had wings, made of I don't know what. It looked like it had probably been in some filthy places before. So, naturally, Aila couldn't tolerate the cockroach being in her bathroom.

As it turned out, Aila's mom had a friend who was visiting them that day. Aila's mom's friend's daughter had to pee, but wouldn't use the bathroom when a flying cockroach was wreaking havoc in it. Therefore Aila, the brave soul, attacked the wretched insect with gallons of cockroach killing spray. According to Aila, the roach was "somewhat" dead when she was done with it.

She left the cockroach to be suffocated to death. But because the lil girl still had to pee, Aila didn't have time to pick the cockroach and dump it into the trash as she would've liked to do. So instead, she left the bathroom to let the lil girl pee.

Midnight came and went. The sun rose and a new day arrived. Aila was happy because exams were finally over. The sun set again. Midnight came and went again. The sun rose again. It was Friday.

Aila had been noticing a brownish orangish thing on the corner of the bathroom floor, but she didn't dare examine it closely. She realized she could probably see it clearly if she'd just put on her glasses -- after all, she was almost blind and couldn't see anything outside a three foot radius of her.

Aila, however, ignored the brownish orangeish thing she was noticing. She went into the bathroom, and happily started pooping.

Her happiness was shattered when she realized that the brownish orangeish thing was, in fact, the roach she had killed two days ago.

Aila freaked out and couldn't even poop in peace. And then after pooping, she went and took a buttload of tissues, used it to take the goddamn dead roach and threw it away. She proceeded to wash the bathroom floor with bleach and didn't even dare fix eyes on the floor property.

~The End.

Note: credits to Aila for telling this story. I just copypasted most of it directly from her. Ain't she brave for killing the cockroach?! She even killed a bee that came into the classroom back in eighth grade. YAYY AILA!!!!