Hey New Boy

Today was Edward's first day at his new school. He was very excited about going to this school because he was looking forward to nobody knowing who he was. That allowed him to become anyone he wanted. He was already on his way to school walking with his twin sister. In his sister's opinion, they looked nothing alike, but they were almost identical in his mom's opinion.

They both had brunette hair, Edward's face had a sharper jawline than his sister's while his curly hair fell around his face and some covered his eyes, his sister, Avery's, was straight till the curly ends with a natural middle part. His skin tone was a tad bit darker than hers. His reached a honey color while hers was a natural warm beige tone set. Avery had a few freckles naturally on her nose and he had none. Edward had green eyes while his sister had amber. Both of them needed glasses because they were both naturally far-sighted and needed their glasses to be able to see within five to seven feet in front of them.

The twins had many similarities and many differences but nonetheless, they were still twins. On the way to the bus, they didn't talk until Edward decided to speak up. "What do you think about a lip piercing? I think I could look good with one."

Avery was taken aback by the sudden question looking over at the other. "Why in the world would you want a lip piercing?"

"They look cool." He pulled out his phone and opened it to the camera app to get a good look at his face moving his mouth around to try and imagine himself with a lip piercing.

"Edward if you get a lip piercing, I'll get a nose piercing." Avery had responded after sighing deeply. Her face had a smirk thinking she was going to with this bet.

"You're on." he bounced up and down stopping at the corner of their street waiting for the bus to come and pick them up. He went back to his phone opening it up to Yubo. He was texting some of the people that had recently requested his friendship.

He had been wanting to add another picture to his profile so he brought his sister in for a hug and snapped a photo of them both. Avery smiled during the picture but right after she sighed. Edward just ignored her and continued to text people after a few moments of waiting the bus turned around the corner.

They both got into the bus taking their time to enter before sitting behind the bus driver in the front. Edward sat by the window and Avery sat in the aisle looking back at the people that were already on the bus. She was eyeing everyone before turning back to her brother. "You never know your future boyfriend may be on this bus."

"Shut up Avery, can you please not announce my sexuality on the bus, we just got here." after that he began to ignore all of the comments and conversation starters by looking out of the window and texting his friends.

Once they made their way to the school Edward looked up and glanced out at the school. It was a two-story building with windows covering every other square block of the mid-points on each floor. Avery looked out the window with him and gasped. The name 'Rin Storm High' is plastered above the doors on the side and the sign on the lawn in front of the school.

Edward had let out a smile just wanting to be let off the bus. He wanted to have a new school year and he was pretty excited to meet people he could bond with. His last school experience did not go so well. Being able to be himself while not having people know how you grew up was nice. Avery was ready to get up the moment the bus stopped. She had jumped up at grabbed Edward so he would move with her. Edward stumbled up to follow her as she pulled him out of the bus behind her.

His struggle was noticed by the people behind them on the bus. Some gave him questioning glances and he just waved them off as he tried not to fall once he made it completely out of the bus. Once completely out she let him go. Edward began to take deep breaths and tried to move out of the way so the people could get fully out of the bus without trampling all over him.