Locked In [A Minecraft Survival Games and ASFJerome fanfiction]

Well, I was recently watching Sword Art Online, and an Idea hit me. This may have been used before, but what if the games you play everyday suddenly became terribly real?

This will be the story of Avery Snow, mostly know on Minecraft as AvertAll.

She logged on to SkyDoesMinecraft's server, hoping to play a few fun rounds of Survival Games. She couldn't be anymore wrong.

You see, there was a terrible bug that came with the latest update, trapping players in the game until they die. 

This is set in 2018, where there has been an addition to the Oculus Rift system. There is now a microphone, allowing you to talk, and now there is no need for the keyboard or mouse. This addition makes Minecraft able to become a Virtual Reality. Of course, this sold out within hours, people couldn't wait to get into the game themselves. This virtual reality system was unexpected, and Mojang created a bug accidentaly. It would ruin the game we had all come to love.

When you logged on with the new update, the bug was installed as well. When you plugged in the new and improved Oculus Rift, the bug would spread into it. This is what locked you in. It disabled the disconnect option, and caused the machinery to short-circuit once you died in the game, electric shocks killing you in the process.

Of course, no one knew about the bug until they either died or tried to log off. The bug was so advanced, no one could stop it.

Let's step into the shoes of Avery Snow, who is now logging into the new and "improved" Minecraft.