Silence

Melanie's P.O.V

I haven't seen any of my brothers and sisters for 5 days.

After being taken hostage in my own home, I suffered the same fate that my sister did and was thrown into a van, tied up, and I couldn't escape.

I was put into a room.

2 guys came into the room and told them their plan with us...it was sick.

They told me their names were Keaton and Kason.

They tried to get out of me what my mom and dad's plan was, but I knew better than to talk to strangers, so I kept my mouth shut.

The next 4 days after that was a blur. They would come in everyday, beat me up, and try to get something out of me.

I'm so sore.

I just don't know what to do...

Like I've said, this is the 5th day being in this torture chamber (a.k.a a big grey box with a bed and toilet in it)

I haven't been fed since I left my house.

They keep telling me that if I tell them what my parent's plans are then they will feed me.

I guess I'll starve.

The only thing that has been given to me is water...but it's in the toilet.

Yeah disgusting I know.

All of the sudden I hear the same clicking that I have heard everyday since I've been here.

Someone's coming.

I quickly sit up from the bed that I was laying on and look at the door.

Keaton and Kason walk through.

They had food on a platter in their hands.

Omg that food looks really good.

It was a feast in my eyes, since I haven't seen food in 5 days.

Chicken still on the bone, potatoes and gravy, corn, and all sorts of fruit on another plate.

And clean water in a cup.

My mouth was watering.

They caught me staring at the food and started laughing.

What's so funny?

"Oh Melanie do you really think that this is for you?" Keaton says.

I slowly nodded confused. Why else would they bring food in here?

They sit down with the plates of food in front of them and start eating in front of me.

Those sick bastards.

Kason starts talk with his mouth full...and trust me it was disgusting.

"So do you want to tell us what your parent's plans are?"

I just stare at him.

"Come on, you have to talk sometime Melanie."

I still just stared.

"Okay fine, don't talk...but just so you know, every single day you don't talk and say what your parent's plans are, we walk into your sister's room and beat her up."

That perked up my attention

My sister is here?

I don't want her to be hurt anymore...I didn't even know this was happening!

I have to speak up for my sister.

My voice cracked because I haven't spoken in 5 days.

"She's here?"
_____________________________________

Oh man, it's been too long since I've updated on here...

I'm so sorry guys!!

I haven't published since February☹️

It's summer now so I think I'll be updating more often!!

I'm way excited for where this book is going!!

Vote, Comment, make sure you guys give me ideas!!

-Syd:)