Short Story

Logan led Rory to the bed and sat down. His initial kiss was simple and sweet. They were however in her childhood bedroom with Lorelai perhaps still on the porch. Rory smiled at him as she held his hand and heard her mom start the car. As her mom's car backed out of the driveway he kissed her again, this kiss more intense. A shiver ran down her spine as he wrapped his arms around her waist and began probing her mouth with his tongue. "Here?" she asked quietly as she stopped the passionate kiss to catch her breath. "Please." was all he had to say as she pushed him down on top of her bed.

She and Logan had been through so much lately what with him quitting his job, disentangling himself from the Huntzbergers', and moving in with her and now that they were finally back to a place where they were communicating their feelings and fears she felt so comfortable and at home in his arms how could she not say "yes" to his "please". Lately, they could not get enough of each other. He admitted that she was his rock as she sat up at night listening to him worry about what his next moves were going to be and in turn he was her rock helping her prep for interviews as she stewed about what to say, what to put on her resume, and where to apply.

She didn't know if it was the way in which they were now there for each other or the way in which they had grown so much as a couple but they would just look at each other from across a room, in the booth at a restaurant, in her apartment, or like right now on her bed and just know that they needed each other, needed to express the desire and most importantly the love that they shared.

As Logan fell back on the bed at the hands of Rory he began thinking about how much he loved her and wanted her. She was everything to him and without her he knew he would only be a shell of a person. She taught him how to think for himself, be independent, work hard, and most importantly love. And he did love her! He was nervous about the future and where she would end up and where he would end up work wise. He wanted to share these feelings with her but even though they were a much stronger couple he held back. He was Logan Huntzberger and he was supposed to have it all together. He could admit that she was his rock but admitting that he could not live, could not breathe, could not imagine day to day life without her in it was too much for him to admit right now. What if he spooked her with his neediness? What if she was only saying that she believed in him and knew he would make the right next step? He had only known life as a Huntzberger and all of the privilege and opportunities that it had afforded him. What if he could not make it without being a "Huntzberger"? Would Rory stick with him through the trials and errors he was going to face in the next few months making his own path? He hoped so, but deep down he was unsure because all of his relationships up until her only wanted him for his name, not anything else. He knew Rory was different but he also knew that she was classy, educated, and needed to be with someone she was proud of. His new goal had to be to become something that they could both be proud of.

He shifted those worries to the back of his mind as she pulled him over to his side. They were lying side by side on her small bed smiling at one another. "I love you" she stated simply and he responded "I love you too Ace". He pulled her to him, their foreheads touching as he once again brushed his lips against her lips. She tasted like a sweet strawberry as his tongue began searching for entrance to her mouth. She readily granted him entrance and their tongues swirled around each other as she ran her hands through his mussed up hair. His hands traveled down her back and rested on her backside. He pulled her even closer to him as she could feel him begin to harden next to her.

Nothing turned Rory on even more than feeling and realizing the effect she had on him. All of a sudden she stood up and went over to shut and lock the door. As the lock clicked she was already taking off her shoes, sweater, shirt, and pants. While staring at her intently, Logan stood up and started to do the same. Soon, they were both standing there her in her bra and underwear and him in his boxers giving each other mischievous grins both knowing what was about to happen. "Let me guess, this has been on your fantasy list.", she asked Logan with an innocent school girl look. Logan seemed confused until she added "my old bedroom in my mom's house". Logan walked across the room and whispered in her ear "yes it is number 3 on my list." "Do tell" Rory laughed as Logan began to kiss her neck. As he started to trail his kisses from her neck to the top of her breasts and then across her stomach, Rory felt as though she was going to fall. It was impossible to remain standing when she was so immersed in the pleasure he was giving her. As he began his trail of kisses even further south Rory took his hand and pulled him up and guided him to the bed.