Chapter 19: Villamore Private Beach

David POV

Me and Cheska slumped on the bed on our room after dinner and were silent for a while. The words of Alastor earlier were still sinking to our minds.

"Cheska.", I said and she looked at me.

"What is it, honey?"

"Do you remember that me, Kyosuke, and Yushiko were talking about how unpredictable and weird a girl could be?"

Cheska giggled and hugged me, "Of course, honey. Are you perhaps wondering what Yuki's true intention was?"

I nodded and she smiled, "Honestly, even me do not know what's running on her mind. But one thing is clear for us girls."

"What is it, honey?", I asked.

"Once a girl loves someone, those feelings wouldn't be raptured so easily.", she smiled. "Like Alastor said, she might be doing some things intentionally out of her love for you. It makes me a bit jealous that she could sacrifice even more than me for you, but I really admire her passion so much. I guess we judged her too much and maybe we are so wrong about that."

"We'll just have to keep having faith on her as our friend, right honey?", I asked and she smiled. I am so glad that there is no hint of hatred on her eyes to Yuki. It was as if she was respecting her even more each day ever since she revived me from death.

Soon we turned off the lights and slept like a log. I can't wait for tomorrow!

------

Cheska woke me up so early again in the morning.

"Sheesh! Wake up already, honey. We have to prepare for our outing!", she said and I woke up instantly as she reminded me.

"Alright then! Let's get it on!", I said happily and Cheska giggled.

"Honey, will you please wake Mina right now? We need to eat breakfast then after that I shall cook for today's lunch."

I went out of our room and opened my family's room. There is a short corridor here then I knocked on the door on the right side where Mina sleeps.

"Mina! Wake up now!", I said but she didn't made a noise. "Mina!"

A couple minuted passed and she's still not waking up. "Alright, Mina. We're about to leave now and you wont join us on the beach. Bye bye!"

Then the door suddenly bursted open and Mina appeared, "DON'T LEAVE ME BEHIND ONIICHAN!!"

"Shhh! Goddamit, Mina. Dont shout, our parents are still sleeping."

Mina sobbed and hugged me, "But you said bye bye. I wanna go to the beach."

I patted her head and carried her, "You know i'll never leave you behind. Oniichan will always be beside you everywhere."

Mina giggled and we went to our room to meet Cheska on the kitchen. "Oh, good morning, Mina! Eat your breakfast now and we'll soon depart for the beach!"

"Yay!", said Mina as the three of us ate our cereals and filled our tummies. After eating I washed the dishes and helped Cheska cook so that we could be more faster.

"I'll take care of the rest, honey.", I said to Cheska. "Go and take your bath with my sister."

She blushed and whispered, "But I wanted to take it with you.."

"Come again?", I couldn't hear her so much because the frying pan was too loud.

Cheska flustered, "N-Nothing! Hehe. Mina! Lets go to the bathroom already so we could go to the beach early!"