Chapter 1

Chapter 1

Unedited chapter! Sorry!

Nate Ryder

The day was slow and uninteresting, as always. Except for the fact that I had gotten a hot girl's number, but that wasn't very unexpected either. My best friend, Chase Wilson, sniggered as our Health teacher said something inappropriate.

My face broke into a smile too. Chase turned to me. "Hey, did you hear about the new girl?"

I rolled my eyes. Who hadn't? Due to exams and testing, the new girl wasn't allowed to come to school until they were officially over. And it was starting to get annoying. She was all everybody talked about, particularly the guys. "Yeah," I told him. "Of course, I've heard about her."

"Man," Chase said, grinning. "I hope she's hot."

I smirked. Of course every guy who wasn't gay wanted her to be hot. Everyone wanted to bang her like any other hormonal teenage guy. Of course there was a supposed "list" as to who would "win her over" first.

And my name's at the top of that list.

Or, of course it would be if I didn't have a girlfriend. Serenity was head cheerleader and she was the hottest girl in the high school. So obviously I was with her. Everybody called us the "golden couple" because we were technically "made for each other". To be perfectly honest, the only reason I was with her was because she was good in bed. But only I knew that.

I smirked at Chase. "I'm sure everyone does too, Chase."

"Well, since you're taken, I have a better playing field, Nate."

I chuckled. "It's alright. I wasn't planning on going after her anyways."

"Unless she's smoking hot, right?"

"Naw," I said, leaning back. I peered out the window to the almost empty parking lot by the main office. There were a few cars parked there since it was only for visitors to park in. Our Health classroom was on the second floor so it was hard to really see if anyone was down there. But I managed to catch sight of some dark brown curly hair.

I rolled my eyes. God, if that was the new girl, she was sure not my type. I was more into the blonde chicks with big boobs and ass. The exact type that Serenity was.

Speaking of the little devil, she leaned over to my desk and gave me a kiss on the cheek. I turned my attention to her. She had long dark blonde hair that was falling to her sides in Kawaii curls. She was wearing a almost see-through shirt that revealed a bright pink bra underneath. Not to mention the amount of cleavage that was already peeking out. Serenity was wearing faded jean short shorts and light brown suede ankle boots. She was definitely your typical, usual slut.

She gave me a smile before planting another kiss on my lips. I kissed her back, my tongue darting around in her mouth as soon as my lips touched hers. We pulled away quickly because even though our seats were in the back, we didn't really want to get a detention for making out.

By the time the bell rang, the whole class was buzzing with excitement because tomorrow was when the new girl was coming. Of course, my girlfriend was jealous as heck. "What the hell?" she complained to me because I was the only one that would listen. Or, no, I had to listen. "She's like already got the attention of the whole senior class and nobody's even seen her yet! What if she gets more popular than me?"

I rolled my eyes. Serenity was the type of girl who just cared about herself all the time. "Trust me," I said. "She won't. You're head cheerleader, and what's she? Some random nobody, that's what."