Chapter 1

Maishey

My room is so dark, just like my life. It's 11:11 pm, and guess what? I still wish for it. I've been wishing for it for million times. That day, when my dad died. I wish that day never happened. It's almost midnight but I don't think I'll be able to sleep, because I don't really sleep, I just die every night. So it's just me again and my phone (Note: my phone is my life, everything here is what makes me, from photos to messages that'll I'll treasure forever, just because, my dad is in here, his memories and it saddens me that they will just be memories and they'll never happen again). Trying to compose a short verse to express my feelings right now... so I type on my phone, in my app notes.

This life's cruel, and you can't do anything,
How could he just take everything and left me with nothing.

You were my hero,
The one who takes away my sorrow.
You were my anchor,
You've never brought me down though I am a bad sailor.

I miss the old times with you,
For with you there was never a dark hue.

I wish I could bring back the past,
And let all the things that happened to just pass.

And again, I'm talking about him. How I miss my dad. Life should come with remote so we can skip the bad times and pause the good times and maybe stop what we do not want to happen but it's never like that. People tell me to move on especially my mom, who always says, "Let's move on, it happened because it's God's will, because of a reason". But fuck! What reason? And now I am starting to believe that there aren't really reasons why things happen, I think they just happen. And maybe I don't even believe in God anymore because if He cares, if He loves me he wouldn't take my dad.