You.

Have you ever hated someone so much that the mere thought of them puts you over the edge? So much, that you wish that they would just disappear from your life and never be mentioned or heard of again? So much, that their existence seems like an ongoing cruel and unusual punishment? If so, that makes two of us. You know that this person has the ability to make you into someone you never thought you were ever capable of being. As I commune my self-sorrow, I crave for this person to try to even attempt to sympathize with me, but the misfortunate reality is that not all dreams are meant to come true. Although I'm well aware you won't read this, or care to, even if you had the opportunity, this entry goes out to you. When you walk into the room my teeth clench, my muscles tense up, and my head aches... all because of you. You take me to the brink of my breaking point and then shatter me. You shatter me and then accuse me of shattering myself. You manipulate me into thinking that there is no problem but me, and that I am the cause of your actions. You stroll into the tract that is my life and deface all that is sound. You strain every ounce of patience, then protest upon its evanesce. You damage. You hurt. You scar. You break. You ransacked my vault of optimism and drained it of all its buoyancy, and then replaced it with desolation covered in a counterfeit smile. It's just so cynical, considering the likeness of a luminary that I thought you once were. But if I've ever learned anything, time reveals all truths. Your truth is unbecoming... for more than just yourself.