03

Today was the day.
The day.

Liam hasn't been this nervous since his first model photo shoot.

He stood awkwardly in front of his mirror and rubbed his shirt again. He was indeed a model but Zayn was the model. Liam's self esteem was 6 feet underground right now.

Liam stepped away from the mirror before he had to change his clothes for the 10th time.
Zayn texted the place and time yesterday and he was nervous ever since.

This was a real thing.
This is happening.

Liam left his house and drove the 10 minutes to the coffee shop that Zayn said.
It was called Harry's.

He was 10 minutes early so he decided to just wait inside.

As soon as he stepped in, he was greeted by a tall, curly-headed guy.

"Hey! Welcome to Harry's. It's nice to meet you. I'm Harry," He grabbed Liam's hand and shook it very fast.

Liam was taken aback but smiled anyways.
"Harry? As in the 'Harry' of Harry's ?"
"Yep that's me. Great name right?" Harry chuckled and his dimples flashed.

"Wow congrats man. To be honest you look a little young but that's a good thing," Liam grinned.

"Me? You look like you're still in high school."

Liam sheepishly smiled and rubbed the back of his neck.

"Yeah well.. I'm actually meeting someone so I'll just go sit and wait."

Liam smiled once again at Harry and sat down in an empty booth near the back.

Harry came back and asked if he wanted to order but Liam said he'd rather wait until the other person got here.

Liam sat there.
And sat there.
and sat there some more.

He pretended not to notice the stares from everyone. Especially Harry.

He was planning on leaving too until the door swung open and he saw him walk in.

Liam stood up, he doesn't know why, but he did.

He watched Zayn look around the coffee shop before spotting him and basically running up to him.

"Hi, Liam? Oh my god I am so sorry for being late! I was stuck in traffic and then my phone died and today has just not been my day. I would've called or something!" Zayn was talking so fast Liam almost didn't understand what he said.

"Oh wow you're real," that's all that managed to come out of Liam's mouth at that moment.

Zayn's mouth opened a little before he smirked.
"you're real too. Real cute."