•1•

June 20th 2k17
So... summer.... yay! We were all happy when it came, but let's admit we don't know what to do with it. All we knew was how to not want to wake up in the morning to go to school, end up going anyways, and complain all throughout the day about how it's too much stress. Here I am writing in my diary about random things. I have no idea what I'm doing with my life. I go to sleep late, and wake up even later. I'm a 16 y/o female who have something close to "no life", I'm living so it counts a little bit right? Right? Welp! whatever, it's not like I care anyways. Yesterday I was stalking my crush on insta. No I'm not weird nor creepy. I  just looked up his name, it showed up I clicked on it and begin wondering how can someone be this good looking while going through his feed. That's all, I'm not a creepy stalker. Anyways that was one of the reasons I liked school, I got to see him. Even though I ignore him most of the time. Yes I'm this kind of person. I ignore my crush. I try to avoid talking to him as much as possible so I don't make a fool of myself. Oh I remember that one time in science, he was assigned to the sit right next to mine. It was like a partner thing, So the desks were extremely close to each other. I tried to stay as cool as possible, but every time the damn teacher said "turn and talk to your partner" I had a little panic attack inside my head. The way his eyes were staring into mine, ugh! suddenly everything else around me was interesting. And if you know me, you know I suck at science so I probably looked stupid to him lmao. I ended up asking for a new partner, the teacher asked me to give one good reason why he should, I said I couldn't concentrate around him. He laughed and said no. No. NO!
I ended up hating that teacher for the rest of the year...(not really.) it was thanks to him I got his number cause of a science project we were supposed to do, my life is cliche. Yup and I'm supposed to meet him in uhm....17mins to hang out. Long story, I'll tell you later.

-so....., what do you guys think?
pardon my mistakes (if I have) this was not proofread...