How It All Began

"Carl" i laughed as he chased me around the old maple tree in my backyard.  The tree yet so old always seemed to be young and alive it always had that feel ya' know that safe feel. But usually the closer you get to somthing the safer you feel, and the safer you feel the more it'll come back and hurt you. This tree. This one and only tree on the whole pine lodge street was the place that i felt the safest...yet it was the most dangerous place for me to be. "Emily look out" carl yelled as i slammed my face into the white picket fence. All i could hear was laughing. I turned around clenching my nose. "You idiot why didnt you warn me earlier."

"I-im sorry" he got out inbetween laughs. I walked over and punched him in the arm. He glared at me pulling me to the ground next to him. "OW!" i yelled at him while glaring at him. He let out a soft chuckle amd layed back on the grass. I raised an eyebrow while shaking my head and layed next to him. Carl was my knly friend. Not to mention i was his only friend. Me and him were both ten at the time in the same class and everything.

Hah.

I wish i could go back to the good times were i was a happy little girl that smiled and wore her hair in pigtails and braids with little ribbons.

but good things dont always happen now do they.

The next thing i hear as were laying down on that grass is a loud bang. The somd of bombs and guns going off. "Carl." i cried "what...what is that sound." I cried. His mom came running from the house. His mom amd my mom had been friends for a while. Laurie was babysitting me for.my mom who was at work. She grabbed me and carl from the ground running inside. "Emily quickly grab a pair of clothes and running shoes" Laurie yelled. I slowly made my way to the stairs as the door was being banged on. A strange unknown creature ran inside my house. It looked like my mommy...but she looked so dead. I screamed as she made her way to carl. She grabbed his arm and brought it twords her mouth. Laurie came from behind hitting her in the head with a flower pot. It hadnt stopped her from beimg crazy. But she did drop carls arm. But instead she started walking twords Laurie.

authors note: HOLA SENORITAS my name is....its on my account anyways this is my new book and i really love the walking dead its a great show leave a comment if you watch the show and add my book to your library to see what happens to laurie next i will try updatimg on fridays even though its saturday...but anyways i really hope you liked this book and if you did leavw a comment and even go check out sw of my other books thanks!!!