2.Something there

Lucy Heartfillia is new at Fiore Academy, being new isn't really giving her any heads up, looking like a fool looking right and Left to find your class can be really embarrasing.

But someone who's famous in her school-----

Let me rephrase that, someone who's Famous in all corner to corner of Fiore.

The Beastly Nastu Dragneel, He is not exactly a Beast but still acts like a humongous beast---or Dragon rather.

No one can be really named as close to Natsu, not even acquaintance, no one can ever look at him in the eyes even a glance. And that made him acts like what he is now.

A Cold, Uncaring, Mean, Beastly Dragon.

He drives people away unconsciously when all he wants is a friend but sadly scaring them off in the end.

But what made Lucy and Exception?

well Let's find out!

~~~~~~~~~~~>>>>>>>>

~Lucy~

Oh sheez! First day and I'm late!

I ran through the less people hallway to my locker, the bell rang a few minutes ago and here I was, first day amd I'm already late!

Great way to make first impressions to them Lucy!

Since my mind is in the clouds I didn't notice someone on my front until suddenly I was in the ground.

"Kyahh!"

"OOMF!"

I looked up and saw a Salmon haired guy glaring at me with his cold Onyx eyes, but it seems I felt the opposite.

I felt warmth.

"I-I'm sorry I-Im kinda r-rushing!" I manage to squeak out those words and stood up, yet I didn't hear anything from him, just a scoff and left.

I stared at his Retreating back that came to view once he passed me.

I hugged my books closer.

Books.....class.....CLASS!!

"Sheez!"

And on that little time I manage to reach class, Introduce myself and listen to the teacher.

Lunch came in, but it seems I still can't get those Beautiful Onyx eyes and that natural Salmon hair out of my mind!

I actually made friends today!

I have Levy- my reading buddy- she have this shaggy short blue hair and despite being in second year she is....small, but she proved that height is nothing if you don't have the brains ;)

Then there's Erza- my big sister like- she is called titania here in school, and she proved it by defeating two bulky students that was twice as strong as me. She have this Beautiful Scarlet hair, and to top it all off her last name is Scarlet!

Juvia- my 'Frienemie' as she says- she have shoulder length blue hair and talks in Third person. She claims that I am her 'Love rival' because Gray talked to me.