3. Won't say I'm love

"PINKIE!"

"BLONDIE!"

"ASH BRAINS!"

"NERDY!"

"JERK!"

And that my friends is the sound of their daily day, and those are non other than...........Natsu and Lucy

You see, Natsu is the school's MVP in basketball while as Lucy is the Volley Ball MVP.

Both are good in sports but never in connections -.-

Although their friends see something in their eyes that they don't, it's obvious that the two are denying their attraction towarda each other.

That is until the day on the music room

--------------------

"Are you sure you don't like him Lu? I mean I think sometimes you guys are just having an LQ"

"LQ?! With Him?! Hell NO!"

"Just saying though, but still you two look like having a Lover's quarrel"

"Lev Shut up, plus, why would He fall for someone like me? Even if I say it I'm sure he would just laugh at my face"

"So you're saying that I'm right?"

"No!"

"Then what?!"

"I- Ugh!"

Lucy and the girls are inside the Music room, Lucy and Levy are talking while as the girls are just watching the two.

"Not to favor Levy, but Lucy I think Levy is right." Erza said, crossing her arms while the others agree.

"I don't like him!"

"That's just it Lucy, you said you don't like him yet you didn't refuse that you love him!" Mira claimed mischievously with a glint on her eyes.

"Hmp!"

A knock came just as Levy was about to speak, Mira opened the door revealing a junior student.

He was holding a white rose and Lucy's favourite chocolate, Cherry Champaigne chocolate.

"Who's this for and from?"

"Uhmm, For Lucy-san, from...... I don't know it just say here N.D"

"N.D?"

He nodded and hamd Lucy the gifts and left.

The girls stared at Lucy as she open the letter, the writing is kinda familiar but she can't put a finger on it.

Dear Lucy,

I'm sorry for today, I hope you can forgive me! Anyway, for a long time I have loved you. Really long time. But at that time I'm just a chubby kid that time and you, you're like an angel, wait no...,a Goddess, so I changed and became someone manly to be deserved by you. But you saw me as a snob rich guy which is why I do this daily thing to you, because I know that I only get your attention by doing that. You'll know me sooner! Anyway Like I said, I love you. And I hope you do to.

N.D

"Woah!" The girls gasp at the letted.

The white roses and Lillies are Lucy's favs specially the chocolates, soon she smiled Unintentionally.

"Ohhh~ she's inlove~" the girls cooed.

"Wha-! No I'm not!"

"Don't deny Lucy!"

Having enough she stood up and went somewhere far from them, near the Music room window.