Merome-Why is This Happening

JEROME'S POV

"Argh!" I groaned. I went to get up but couldn't. I turned around to see Mitch sitting on me. I felt my bacca try and come to the surface, only Mitch knows I'm a bacca hybrid. But out of everyday he chose to sit on me it had to be today when my heat was coming on. I had a small crush on Mitch but this heat could turn this small crush into a relationship.

"Get off of me." I grumbled.

"Nope!" He said. Great.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't want to move your to comfy Biggums." His eyes widened in fear as my eyes changed to a black colour.

"Go away Mitch please I'm in my heat." I whispered trying to fight my inner self. I watched as he ran to the door.

"I'm so sorry biggums." He said before running out of the room. I knew why he was sorry I had a girlfriend but my bacca wanted us to have my heat be cured by Mitch for the first time. It was to difficult to try and change his mind.

"He does this for the fans remember." I muttered to the bacca.

"Nope he loves you I can see it in his eyes and plus no one else ever wakes with Mitch on them other than you and that's when there's no cameras or fans." He said

"Ok now your getting smart on me Jeremy." I said

"Come on please today with Mitch please the others are out so please!" He whined.

"FINE!" I groaned

I got out of bed and walked into the living room finding Mitch instantly with a girl? I felt my eyes go black with possessiveness and lust and hate. The hate mainly from the girl who was cuddling with him. Mitch turned around and saw my eyes.

"Hey there biggums meet Sarah my younger sister hooked us up she's really nice." He said hiding his fear.

"Yeah Mitch is to nice and adorable for him to be forever alone." She giggled. She still hadn't faced me luckily. I felt my eyes go darker still. Oh god Jeremy really feels for Mitch I remember hearing a guy call my girlfriend cute, but I didn't do anything I didn't kiss her or anything like that. But one day I had to pretend I was going to the toilet because a girl called Mitch cute and Jeremy nearly came out I barely made it past Mitch because Jeremy so weirdly wanted to mark him with our bite.

I felt myself growl, but quickly turned around and went into the kitchen.

"I told you Jeremy he doesn't like me." I muttered to him.

I heard a noise behind me. My head snapped around to see Mitch standing in the doorway. Here goes nothing. I walked up to him and lean in he doesn't flinch just leans in also. Our lips met but Jeremy had been aroused in this kiss. He shoved Mitch against the counter. There was no escape for the poor guy. Jeremy leant down and kissed Mitch's sweet spot instantly. Dude you knew where his spot was. Yep. I felt my huge canines come out. Jeremy bit into his soft neck skin. Because he bit into his sweet spot, Mitch moaned into my shirt.

"Jerome..." Whoops forgot she was coming over today but oh well perfect place and not so perfect way of breaking up.

"Sorry sweetie but I feel out of your love I'm really sorry it had to end this way." Jeremy said. Yep I was now just sitting at the back of my mind watching what has been driving Jeremy crazy for Mitch and watching as the heat over took him. I shoved Jeremy out of the way for a second.

"Are you sure Mitch that you're prepared for what the heat has done to Jeremy?" I asked

"Yep." Was all he said before kissing Jeremy again. I didn't mind sitting at the back of my mind by what was happening I could learn a few tips from him since I don't know but he always knew what to do in my heats and all that he taught me how to kiss like a pro. Also he knew by the looks what to do in bed.

Jeremy pulled out and because he was weak I shoved him to the back again.

"Mitch I know your not going to like this but I just claimed you and since you took bottom now you'll come into heats that only I can cure and so now you could say that we're married pretty much you can never run off with anyone else because it will slowly kill you and like it seriously will kill you." I told him.

"Well at least I have you to help me through all this." He chuckled. Gosh this boy always knew how to lighten mood.

"Hey guys we're back!" Everyone yelled. Both our eyes went wide. Oh damn what happens when we don't appear and they go searching and find us naked in my bed. We both gulped and Mitch started putting on clothes while I went into my bathroom so that it looked like I was just going to the toilet or something.

"Mitch you look like you just had sex and you smell strongly of Jerome." Ian stated.

"Yep." Was all Mitch said before all the boys were asking questions or running around screaming #merome. Mitch returned to me.

"Jerome um will you ever tell them about you?" He asked. I just chuckled nodded my head and put my head in crook of Mitch's neck. He started to shiver.

"Don't worry it's because I claimed you as my mate you'll find that no matter what you'll always feel sparks when we touch want to stay in my arms forever and even when you get stressed out come to me and do what I'm doing putting your head in the crook of my neck." I told him.

"Ok thank you I really need you and Jeremy for this first year and so on." He said

"Mitch I will always be by your side even when I die." I hugged him quickly and then turned around and walked back to my room and of course Mitch trailing along behind me since it was now in his nature to follow me and make me not sad and stop me from hurting someone. Just like it was for me. He jumped on my back knowing I could easily carry him because of my bacca strength.

Eventually by the end of the day I had gathered everyone and close friends that couldn't make it to this meeting I got them on skype.

"Alright so I have something to confess that only Mitch knows and it's not that were dating-" Before I could continue everyone congratulated us.

"Anyway um you see I'm a bacca hybrid that's why I'm so thin yet so strong and fast and athletic." They all sat their shocked but Mitch smiled at me pleased I had come out gosh he can really be like a girl if you ask me but I think that's adorable.

"COOL!" Everyone all of a sudden screamed. I started laughing now I'll have to take it slowly on the part that I bit Mitch to claim him and I could've done on free will or by force and all that, that was going to be hard part telling them that every spring they're gonna have to listen to me and Mitch. I laughed on the inside at this with Jeremy.