Justice league vs orga and destroyah

In Gotham, night time
Everyone was enjoying the night. Same were going home while others went to work or a ball game.  When suddenly orga and destroyah crash down and start destroying the city. Destroyah flapped his wings causing buildings to blow away. Orga bring his fist down on ground causing a earthquake.  Suddenly they hit by something. It was superman and wonder woman.  Wonder woman looked at the two. "Where did those  creature come from?", ask wonder woman. "I don't know but we have to stop him", said the man of steel.  Green, flash and batman showed up. "What the plan?", Ask batman. "Evacuate the civilians", answer supes. "It's  done", said flash coming back. Orga and destroyah got up and roared at the justice League but the league weren't frightened by them.  Supes and wonder woman  charge at destroyah as flash, batman, green lantern charge at orga. Supes throw a punch at destroyah but the demon tail slap him. Wonder woman pulled out her sword and shield charging at destroyah and cut his a little of his skin causing him to growl in annoyed and punch her to a building. Destroyah was hit on the back of his leg causing him to get on one knee then was punch in face. Supes shot his laser eyes at Destroyah's chest causing a explosion. Destroyah suddenly rise from the smoke and shoot his oxygen destroyer beam at supes pushing the man of steel to the ground. "Time to get serious", said supes as he dash light speed at destroyah and punch him. Destroyah went through a two buildings.  Destroyah flys  in the air and dash at supes. Wonder woman came out of nowhere and crash into Destroyah's side, pushing him to the ground.  Destroyah got up and shot his beam at wonder woman but she was protect by her shield. Destroyah roared in  surprised, no one has was  blocked his beam yet along a shield. Destroyah roared in anger and dash at the two at high speed as well the two heroes.  Destroyah tail slap wonder woman as he and supes clash fist but supes was  hit by oxygen destroyer beam from the beam. Wonder woman stab  destroyah in the head causing him to scream in pain and throw her off him. Destroyah horn glow, turned around and cut supes on the shoulder causing supes shoulder to go numb. Supes growl in pain. He shot his laser eyes at Destroyah's face cause a explosion on him. Destroyah was losing and was angry. He got serious by tail slap supes, punch wonder woman, shot a supes to a building, kicked wonder woman, grab them both and slam to another. Supes dash at the demon and his laser eyes as destroyah shot his beam, causing a beam clash. Supes eyes were starting to hurt and was losing power. Destroyah pushed his beam and it hit supes in chest causing him to scream in  agony. Wonder woman charge at destroyah in rage but he dodge it and wrapped his tail around her and start squeezing her. Wonder woman start scream in agony, making destroyah smile but it was interpreted by supes punching destroyah in the back and send to space. Supes dash him and throw a punch to him making going deeper into space but before destroyah was send into deep space and was by a black hole , he and supes hit a beam at each other. Supes was sent to earth at high speed with a hard crash to ground while destroyah was sent into black hole but not before giving one last roar of victory, knowing  supes can't breathe after taking so many beams.

Flash ran at orga and throw lighting at him but it didn't do nothing. Orga roared in annoyed but was hit by green lantern by forming a giant fist. "You like that?", he ask and got it when orga shoot his shoulder cannon. Batman throw explosive batarang at orga's leg but orga wasn't  bother by the attack. "We are not doing nothing to him" said batman. Orga decide to leave because of the boredom. "That it?" , ask flash. "I guess so" answer green lantern as he watched him go to space. "HELP!", yelled wonder woman. "We're coming" said batman as zip line to a building while flash ran and green lantern flys over there.
When they got there, they were shocked. Supes was on ground and struggling to breathe. "GET HIM TO A HOSPITAL NOW!", yelled batman as the league left.

Author here
Bye everyone, that it for now. Love you all