Chapter 1

Riley and Maya met each other when they were only little kids. But now they are on High School and they are confused about their feelings.
Riley POV On
Maya and I were sitting on my bed.
"Maya?"
"Yes Peaches?"-answered Maya with her cute little smile on her face
"What are we going to do?"
"About what?"-she said, with a smile on her face
"About Us."
"There's nothing to do ab..."-she was blushing while saying that
"Come on Maya! You can't denny what happened. We kissed. And I've never felt so good after that. And you want to know why? Because I love you"
Maya was still smilling but looking to the oposite way.
"Maya...(I said this and holded gently her chin)"
"There's nothing to do about that."-she said.-"It was a mistake"
"A Mistake?!Are you kidding me? You kissed me with so much passion and now you say that was a mistake?"
A tear dropped from Maya's face.
"Hey hey. Don't cry. You know if you are sad I will be sad too,right?"
Suddently Maya holded my chin,looked into my eyes and kissed me. Again.
"No. It wasn't a mistake."- said Maya after kissing me -"I was confused about my feelings but now I know what I trully feel. I love you too Riley."
*knocks on the door*
"Come in!"
"Riley,Maya dinner is served... Are you okay Maya?"-my dad was looking at Maya and really worried.
"Yeah. I'm okay Mr.Mathews"-she answered to my dad while she was cleaning the tears from her face
"Give us just a minute. We are coming to dinner."
"Alright then."-my father said this and walked away from my room.

Riley Pov Off

Hey Guys! Hope you liked my first chapter of this fanfic. Vote and comment for more.