Description

Cam Pauley didn't change her name,she just goes by something else,a stage name,she calls it.Everyone knows her by Salem Trice.Well,besides her family and bandmates.She doesn't have to worry about anyone finding out because her band never calls her that outside of privacy,and her family,well,let me explain.She ran away from him when she was 16 to form a band called On A Whim.
Her family disapproved,so she made herself unrecognizable.She dyed her brown hair black with red tips,started to wear green contacts over her brown eyes,and lost around 20 pounds.Not that she needed to,she was already really skinny.She changed her entire wardrobe from shorts and random t-shirts to ripped skinny jeans,muscle tees,tank tops,and band shirts.She got many tattoos all over her arms,legs,ribs,back, stomach,feet,neck,hands, practically everywhere.She had her braces that she had for 3 years removed.She even pierced her belly button and bottom lip.She worked out for 4 months to make her arms look stronger and to get abs.She changed completely.Her family contacted her band members,but they had lied and said she left the band.She was free.But right after she turned 19,her brother,Aaron,who was in Of Mice & Men,a band Salem had never met before but had heard of,watched a interview with her in it.And that's where the story starts.