Ben x Ken (~LEMON~)

Me:SCARLETTE HERE U GO!!!
Scar:YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY
Saber:OK JUST WRITE EMOJI LADY!!
Me:OK OK....Elsa :3
Saber:😡😡DONT CALL ME THAT WAKIYA IS ELSA
Me:XD true true....
----------------------------------------
Now,as u can see,everyone is playing 7. MINUTES. IN HEAVEN.(like how Scar requested me to -_-).Valt,AND the other waited for Toku or Toko AND Nika were in the ROOM..and Wakiya and Hoji....I ship it..

So four people are in a room at a time(hey look Scar told me too so don't judge me judge her....that was savage XD).

If you don't know the love game,people make a circle and put a bottle in the middle of the circle,almost like Spin Da Bottle.Then someone spins it and whoever it lands on,they have 7 minutes in Heaven~.

And technically by heaven,it's actually just having S. E. X. Yeah so u get to do it in a closet or room(GET A ROOM XD).

So right now,Ken is not wanting to be here.It started when Valt pulled him into it.He is 100.99 % NOT wanting to be here at all...he is angry I did not give him a cookie...

Ben is also not wanting to be here.He was carried in here....By the arms....because he was kicking but calmed down when I gave him a cookie...he is 99.99 % NOT wanting to be here,
either...unless I give him cookies,like in the past hour..

ANYways,Ken scooted up to the wall and had this pokerface(like I do right now X-X)as he banged the back of his head on the wall....

Ben was banging his head on the table softly so I can't hear(I almost spelled HEAT XD).Wakiya came out like a nope machine(NOPE)as Hoji sat behind the kitchen counter rocking back and forth(LOL THATS ME IN THE BATHROOM WHEN I READ U GUYS COMMENTS XD).

Ben sighed loudly before I gave him a cookie to nibble on(chipmunk XD).He calmed down.

But anyways,Then came Toko and Nika....they didn't do anything because they played GOLDFISH for 7 minutes.

This has been going for some minutes and Ben was finished with the cookie 1 millisecond as Rantaro and Xander went to room 1.Then,outta nowhere,Daigo said,"Ben!!SPIN IT!!"

"Spin It for me,"Ben groaned."Your a bag of lazybones aren't you?"Wakiya scoffed as Ben nodded.Daigo shrugged as he spinned(its not a real word but now it is!!)it for him..........

And it landed on da one and only,Ken Midori......wow.Valt's eyes shimmered in delight as he has also shipped Ben and Ken...

"OOOOH BEEN AND KEEN!!!"Valt shrieked as I gasp."OOOH KILL EM!!!"I danced as Valt stood and repeated my motions."BEN AND KEN,SITTING IN A TREE!K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"We said as Ben had his eyes wide opened..

Ken on the other hand started rocking back and forth."WHAT!?"Ben yelled as Yugo fainted from the sudden outburst.

"You heard him now GET GOING!"Wakiya growled and pushed them in the room(ROASTED or maybe not XD).

"So....anyone want to go to the store and buy something?"I ask."YES"they scream as they get into the truck with me and we are off...

Ken and Ben....Ben and Ken....BENSUKE IS THE SHIPPING NAME XD.But ANYways,Ken's eyes turned from anger into love filled eyes as he gave Ben a sexual stare(AHH THE DIRTY MINDS).

Ben returned the stare,a let's-get-this-thing-over stare.But let's just say,Ken isn't going to follow the rules today.Bad boy...

Because the next thing you know,Ken pinned Ben to the wall as his lips brushed his,sending shivers down his spine.There lips connected as soon as Ben pulled him closer.

Ken tried slipping his tongue through Ben's lips,who denied."Im not letting you,so don't try"Ben said as he heard Ken's chuckle rumble through his chest.

"Try what?"Ken mocked as he looked at him."This?"Ken's tongue licked the bottom lip as Ben breathing trembled."Or this?"he licked the upper lip,"Or how about this?"he licked both before pulling themselves onto the bed.

Ben kept denying,so Ken trailed kiss down from his jawline to his neck as Ben groaned softly.

Ken,still careful,sucked slightly where Ben's sweet spot was,who was giving a slight moan that he was doing something right.

Ken bit it slightly,teasing Ben slowly.What the heck,man!Teasing is not right!!Fucking him is 😏....

Ben slowly slid his hand under his coat as he felt his chest.Ken didn't mind,as he was completely teasing Ben's body.

(OK SKIPPING DA SCEENE WHEN THEY TAKE THERE CLOTHES OFF HALF IS NOT THE OTHER ONES.I SUCK AT WRITING THE TAKE-CLOTHING-OFF-SCENES OK!!GEEZ).

Ken slightly and slowly turned Ben on,who was sucking his bottom lip.
Ben nibbled his neck as he let out a small groan.

Ben liked the sound,so he let his hand travel down and slightly squeezed his bulge in his pants,which made Ken gasp groan a bit louder.

But anyways,Ken gently pushed Ben down as he slowly pulled his pants down and HIMselfs pants..

Still,Ken did start licking Ben's neck as his lips made contact with the skin.

Now they were COMPLETELY naked,but Ken didn't mind as he felt Ben breath deeply.Yes,he was waiting a bit for Ben to tell him something(u know 😏).

Ben was surprised by how big Mini-K3n(see what I did there?:3)was.
But he smirked when he felt Ken's bone throb against his.What a naughty boy!I gotta stop because I'm a naughty girl XD!

So he did let a sign for Ken that he was ready for this.Ken gave him a glance of reassurance(yeah I didn't when I threw pizza at the tv when I asked my mom if I can XD!!I got in trouble for a month).

Ben nodded as Ken positioned himself to his entrance,gripped Ben's hips,and slowly entered,as Ben gave a groan in discomfort.

Ken also gave a groan,but of pleasure.As soon as Ben loosened up,
Ken moved and pulled halfway and slammed back in as the two gave a moan.

"F-faster..."Ben groaned as Ken smirked."I didn't hear a please..."he mocked,but Ben didn't whine."I'm n-not in the m-mood,Ken!"he groaned.

"Your wish is in my command~"Ken said as he picked up the speed.Of course,they let out another moan.

Of course!!!THIS AHEM S. E. X HAS BEEN GOING ON FOR 21 MINUTES BECAUSE WE WERE STILL SHOPPING,ALSO MLG AT WALMART XD

But then Ken met to his climax and slowed down as he DID feel Bens walls close on his MANHOOD XD.

Then,what seemed like SLOW MOTION,Ken cummed into Ben....and they slept because they were tired...

DONE(NAILED IT XD)
-------------------
Me:DONE!!HAPPY SCARLETTE!!??
Scar:THAT WAS THE BEST I NEED TO MAKE A BOOK LIKE THIS!!
Ken and Ben:YEAH OK DO IT!!XD