10. E!News

Peybrina falls and Corbrina continues to rise

By: Melinda Walker
_______________________________________

Just last week we reported on the rumors surrounding the pairing of Girl Meets World stars Sabrina Carpenter and Corey Fogelmanis who after the end of the show have been anything but quiet about their relationship off screen.

Although the pairing has quite the following who have dubbed themselves Corbrina shippers there are many fans who ship the young starlett with her other co-star, Peyton Meyer.

The ship wars were sparked during season two of the series when a love triangle was created between Carpenter's character, Maya Hunter (Hart), Meyer's character, Lucas Friar, and Rowan Blanchard's character, Riley Matthews. Many fans took to social media to pledge their undying love for the ship dubbed, Lucaya and for most fans this shipping continued off screen with Meyer and Carpenter.

Unfortunately earlier this week the Peybrina ship officially sank when Meyer announced via Instagram that he's started a relationship with a young woman named Vanessa Lowden.

Meyer's post can be seen below:

PMeyer: Sorry #Reyton and #Peybrina shippers but there's a new girl in my life

PMeyer: Sorry #Reyton and #Peybrina shippers but there's a new girl in my life...meet my gf @V_Rose

While Meyer has remained quiet about the details of their relationship it's clear that he's quite happy in his new relationship leaving one question...will this lead to the rise of Corbrina?

Fogelmanis and Carpenter continue to remain flirty on social media including a recent flurry of comments on Instagram in which co-star Rowan Blanchard provoked this exchange:

RowBlanchard: *Ehm* get a room u 2 @CorFogelmanis @Sabby_Carpenter

CorFogelmanis: @RowBlanchard maybe we already have one 😜

Carpenter quickly told the star to "stop provoking the fangirls" but the question still remains...are they really just friends or simply trying to keep their relationship on the down low?

Tell us what you think...take our poll below!!!

30% ⬛⬛⬛ It's 1 sided #poorcorey

10% ⬛ Just friends

60% ⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛⬛ Dating