march 4, 2016

'the sky is a beautiful spread

in the ocean, time is in a bottle'

shinee 'view'

...

we're going on a date tonight. mia wanted to thank me for buying her meals at work so i suggested we go on a date. i don't know how i didn't clam up, i wasn't nervous. she said yes. i don't know what to do, where to go, or what to wear. 

what was i thinking so unprepared?

- pjm 03/04/16

...

success! we both went for a walk through victoria park. even though its been wet and chilly the last week, it was warm and clear. we kissed at sunset and it was the best thing i've ever experienced. i'm glad mia was my first kiss.

i found out lots about her. she's from saugeen where her mom was from. her mom is full native and her dad is half. but they both died in a boat crash a couple years ago around the manitoulin island area. she ended up in foster care in kitchener. she isn't the only one in kitchener from saugeen. her best friend maegan was too. they grew up like sisters. maegan is very important to mia, so i better make a great impression on maegan when we meet. 

mia's two favorite bands are down with webster and marianas trench coincidentally. she also likes red hot chili peppers and a tribe called red and various native artists. she loves scary movies and action ones about the hood. i found that quite surprising as she seems so delicate.

i really like mia

- pjm 03/04/16

...