april 5, 2016

Jimin Perspective

I couldn't think of a song to pair with my journal. I'm still in my boxers and high off of Mia's presence. She is like a drug only for me. Everything about her is beautiful, her smile, her scent, her whole being. I feel honestly so blessed to be able to called her mine.

I pull open the files on my computer and begin a new entry.

...

i woke up this morning next to mia. last night i confessed that i love her and kiss led to making out and that led to us making love. i want to be able to wake up with her every morning whether it be sunny, rainy, or snowy. she makes everyday less dull and more beautiful and full of love.

i asked her to move in. her reaction was so beautiful. she smiled and kissed me. which led to a replay of last night. she is moving in at the end of the week. 

i might even marry this woman. i've never felt so at home before. maybe we'll go to busan for a week so she can see where i grew up. i love canada but i miss korea. 

i am completely in love with mia

- pjm 04/05/16

...

I look around my messy room. I really need to do laundry. I pick up all my clothes off the ground and throw them in my hamper. i run my hands through my touselled bedhead. My phone begins vibrating on my nightstand.

"Morning, is it important Secretary Min?" I yawn into the phone. I walk towards my spacious closet for my suits. 

"Mr. Park, you have an important business meeting today at 3 pm with Mrs. Harrison of Manulife Financial today to discuss a collaboration on an event. The one for the benefit concert to raise money for the Northern Youth? The driver will be waiting outside at 12:30 this afternoon to take you to Toronto." 

My secretary is Min Yoongi. He used to be a star basketball player and I met him when his school went against mine. He's very reserved and humble so we became friends. I offered him a job to help provide for his family. Him, his husband and 2 kids came to Canada with me since the neighborhood looked down upon them. Him and Hoseok are really great parents. They adopted Doyoung and Jinyoung, who were inseparable in the orphanage. I feel proud to be their uncle.

"Okay Secretary Min." I hang up and look at the time. I have 5 hours to get ready. I pick out my suit and hang it behind the bathroom door. I begin to get ready, showering, cleaning, shaving, and styling my hair. I get dressed and text Mia.

Hey, I won't be home until late 

tonight. If you want, I can drop 

off my spare keys at work for 

you :)

Okay babe!

I'll see you when you get home

-3-

I'll be there in ten minutes

Do you want a iced coffee?

Yes please!!

I grab my keys and spares and lock up the house. I still have a couple hours and I text Secretary Min for him to pick me up at the restaurant. After I give him the address of the restaurant, I grab my coat and briefcase and head out the door. 

I enter the restaurant and slide into my usual booth. Everyone greets me and Mia slides into the booth in front of me. I pinch her nose. I take the purple lanyard with my spares on out of my pocket and them to her.

"This green one is for the gate, the orange one is for the mail box, and blue one is for the door. This set is now yours." She brings it over her head and smiles happily. She's so cute. We talk for a bit until another customer comes in. Since it's such a close restaurant, the owner lets Mia sit with me when there's there's no new customers.

Secretary Min walks into the restaurant and walks to our table. I get up and give Mia a kiss. She holds me an extra couple of seconds until I pull away. I kiss her forehead and walk away.

"Bye my love."