Untitled Part 1

Ciel and Alois were in the bathroom together. Alois was taking a shit on the toilet because he was constipated, while Ciel was washing his nipples in the bath tub. When Alois was finally done pooping, he flushed the toilet and then jumped in the tub with Ciel. Their knees touched because it was so crammed in the small tub, but then out of nowhere bubbles vibrated from Alois's ass and there came a horrible smell of rotten eggs and dead dogs. The two stared at each other awkwardly. The smell arose, and Ciel gagged at the horrible scent and then jumped out of the bath, water dripping from his body. He rushed to the door, but the door knob had mysteriously fallen off and now they wouldn't be able to escape the smell. Ciel stood at the door in turmoil. He was going to die in the worst possible way! Sebastian was supposed to take his soul when he died . . . Suddenly Ciel felt a warm, chunky liquid surrounding his feet. He looked down, horrified to see Alois Trancy's diarrhea flooding the whole bathroom floor. It wouldn't stop pouring from his ass! Alois cried in pain as the diarrhea took over. Ciel and Alois both screamed as a giant tsunami of diarrhea arose from the tub. The tsunami washed over them and they both drowned.