cruising

Arianas POV

We got into separate plane so I was riding with the guys great just my luck and they were so annoying they were doing it on purpose it they kept banging things when j was trying to write music till where I just blew up and yelled

"CAN YOU GUYS SHUT THE FUCK UP I CANT EVEN WRITE WITH ALL THE FUCKING NOISE SHUT THE FUCK UP AND STOP ACTING LIKE FUCKING TODDLERS AND ACT LIKE A FUCKING ADULT"

And with that I walked back into the room I was in then I wrote a few lyrics down

"You know that I greedy for love boy you give me feelings never felt before I'm making it obvious by nocking at your door I know I'm coming tonight you know I'm coming tonight don't need to deny it anymore been in this state of mind been in this state of mine by been in this state if mind an iiiiiiii"

"Boy you know that you drive me crazy but that's one of the things I like cause I know when you need a baby that I got that oo let em keep let em keep on talking cause I know that I got someone any time that I need some danger gonna get that oo I've been doing stupid things wilder then I've ever been you've become my favorite sent so let em keep let em keep on talking that's right we got that hood love we got good love we got that hot love we got that aa aaaa one life give me that all night we we got that boooony and clide a love they sag its wrong boy that's the way you turn me on we got that hood love make me make baaaaaaaaaad boy you make me make bad decisions don't you know I ant fucking with them good boy no you love me like ain't nobody can boy if you want it boy you got it ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch"

I sang then there was a knock at the door

"What"

"Can I come in"

So I walked to the door and opened it to be met with a smiling Justin, I moved to the side and let him in

"Are you alright B you kind of had us shocked by your outburst"

"Sorry I'm just stressed about my knew album my dad said I should make it about my love life and I'm having a hard time trying to"

"Well what do you have down so far"

I gave him my note book and he scanned through it,held his hand out and j gave him my pencil then he started erasing then rewriting then he handed me my book

"Sing it to me"

"Alright"

Then I read over the lyric and set my notebook down and cleared my throat

"Boy you know that you drive me crazy but that's one of the things I like cause I know when you need a baby that I got that oo let em keep let em keep on talking cause but it don't matter what they say cause you know when you here me knocking gonna get that oo I've been doing stupid things wilder then I've ever been you've become my favorite sin so let em keep let em keep on talking that's right we got that hood love we got that good love we got that hot love we got aaaa  i don't give what love we got one life give me that all life we got baaaaany and clide a love they say its wrong but that's the way you turn me on we got hood live we got that good love make me make baaaaaaaaaad boy you make me make bad decision baaaaaaaaaad boy you make me make bad decisions but I ant gonna understand it understand what I see in you they don't know when you touch my body that I see the truuth let em keep let em keep on talking cause I know that I got someone anytime that I need some danger gonna get that oo I've been doing stupid things wilder then I've ever been you've become my favorite sin so let em keep let em keep on talking that right we got hat hood lobe we got good love we got that hot lobe we got aaaa I don't give a what love we got that one life give me that all night we got baaaaany and clide a love they say its wrong but that's the way you turn me on we got that hood love we got that good love make me make baaaaaaaaaad boy you make me make bad decisions baaaaaaaaaad boy you make me make bad decisions baaad babe aa ya don't you know I ant fucking with them good boys no you love me like ain't nobody can boy if you want it boy you got it ain't you ever seen a princess be a bad bitch we got hoooodddd love we got that good love we got that hot love we got that one life give me that all night we got that hood love we got that good love make me make baaaaaaaaaad boy you make me make bad decisions baaaaaaaaaad boy you make me make bad decisions"

Justin's POV

Once she finished the song I was just looking at her day dreaming then she threw a pillow at me and said

"Hello earth to Justin"

"O huh it was great sorry I was thinking about something"

"Like"

"Nothing"

"Your lying your nostrils are flaring"

"Its nothing"

I said holding my nose

"Stop hmm were you thinking about sleeping"

"No"

"O let me guess you were thinking about me naked"

She teased

"No I was not"

"Mmhmm you might wanna check you area to"

"Real ari fix it"

"Me you did it to yourself you shouldn't be thinking of me naked if it gets you that horny"

But before she could leave I grabbed her wrist and before she could respond I smashed my lips to hers and moved in sync

I pushed her back onto the bed and hovered over her and reattached my lips to hers and moved in a rough sync

And you know what happens from there

Next chap short and dirty.