part 2

Arianas POV

I got off stage to see my sister Bella holding her arms out

"Its alright B"

She said and I cried a little on her shoulder

"It hurts"

"But your strong don't show anyone your weakness cause then they'll think they won a guy like Justin doesn't deserve to be with you you need to have him beg for it"

"Thanks"

"Your welcome now let's go before dad throws a dog"

"Hahaha omg your crazy"

"Ya but you've gotten used to it"

Then we walked back to our seat and the guys were looking at us but Bella whispered

"Ignore don't pay no mind"

I must nodded and took my seat

Then Mikey Cyrus and Meghan trainor walked out

"This years award goes to the most person who had sold out concerts was always there with there fans and who was the greatest artist this year this is your artist of the year awards and here are your nominations"

Nicki minaj

Chris brown

Nick Jonas

Austin mahone

Ariana Braun

Justin bieber

Cher Lloyd

"And your winner is............................ ARIANA BRAUN"

And I stood up and smiled and I hugged mom and dad then the girls and my sisters and before I could walk on stage garret pulled my arm and hugged me and so did Gregg then I walked on stage and grabbed the awards and hugged the girls

"Omg that you guys so much I don't know what to say but this um I love you guys with or without this and I've been through a lot these past months and weeks left a lot of stress on me but you guys were there there was a point in time where I had everything but it got complete shattered because of something stupid that messes everything up and I let it get to a point where I gave people to much of me to where I needed to stop I don't wanna see your bodies on social media I wanna see what's inside your heart I don't wanna know who your dating or nothing like that show me what's inside but I want everyone to know that's here or watching you have a potential find it and make it real make yourself happy and thank you guys so much"

I said the last part crying a little and everyone stood up cheering or screaming

"You did great sweet heart"

Mom said once I was able to sit down

"Thank you"

(30mins later)

The awards were over and on the way home I got a message from Justin

J: can you meet with me Ariana

A: fine but you only have 10 mins

J: that's all I need I love you

I was hesitant to text back so I didn't then I told Ricky to drive me to the beach and once he pulled up I already saw Justin there looking at the water

I got out the car and made my way to Justin then tapped him on the shoulder and he turned around and gave me a weak smiled

"You made it I thought you wasn't gonna come"

"Well I wasn't but I'm not that mean so what's there to talk about Justin"

"Look Ariana I'm so sorry for why I did to you I never ment to hurt you"

"But you did and hat won't change anything"

"No just listen it was all a mistake I was sober I promise I would never mean to hurt you b I love you she means nothing to me she never has or will I love you everything about you I love your the one who makes me happy smile laugh and be me and without you I can't focus without thinking of you with someone else making you happy"

"Bu-"

"No fuck it sense you think I'm kidding Ariana marry me let's get married I don't care what it takes marry me"

"What marry you we're only 18"

"So fucking what if I can't be with you In any other way marry me let's go away and get married together"

"Justin's jay are you hearing yourself right now"

I said putting my hand on his cheek

"Yes I'm hearing myself I wanna be with you and if this is the only way for us to be together marry me I wanna spend my life with you marry me be with me"

What do you think she'll say