Changes

Disclaimer: I do not own Transformers. Hasbro does. I only own OC's and plot.

"Talking"

'thinking'

God speaking/all spark

Comm-link

*Cybertronain*

Dream/mind-scape

chapter 1 changes

In the middle of the moon-lit dessert, lay a strange sight. It was a mechanical object. It was in poor condition, looking like it was a scrap metal sculpture. It appeared to be reminiscent of an animal.

Having hind legs with double knees and strange ears on top of its head. Not to mention the five tails of its rear end. Its color scheme was mainly red with scrap pieces of blue here and there.

As the creature began to wake, places would light up green. Soon enough its eyes open and blue-green eyes glowed in the dark.

Standing up the creature looked about and stared at the ground. 'I don't remember being this far from the ground...' It looked down and lifted a paw to face. It was red and chrome with almost delicate claws. Sitting back on its hind legs started to examine itself.

Spying a small oasis and shakily walked over to it. Staring at the still water, it saw its reflection. It was definitely female. So she moved from side to side starting at the changes in her new body. She was practicing how to move. Starting out with walking. After it seemed as natural as walking on two legs she went to trotting, then running. Soon enough she was leaping, jumping, and bouncing about.

Laying down to rest, she began to remember what had happened to her. "I was human; I Died; Met the god of Transformers: Primus; made a deal; got turned into an animal-robot; put into a different dimension." She sighed to herself. Laying her head on her crossed paws began to think. Just then she had an epiphany.

'If I'm a Cybertonain now, that means I have weapons and a by-ped form!' She thought giddily. Standing back up, she concentrated on the inner workings of her processor. Everything was in folders and in Cybertonain. Whenever she would meet up with the bots, she'd need a data packet of Earth's languages. Thinking about weapons, a notification popped up on her HUD display.

*Weapons system check....*

*Weapons System: Functioning... 100%*

*Weapons choice.....*

*Fusion Tail Canon.....Sonic Claws.....Arm Blaster......Wrist Blade Shooter*

"Okay, um... how about something less dangerous... Sonic claws?" She mumbles.

Her fore-paws began to shift and her claws became longer and vibrated at high speed. Taking her claw, she stared at it for a moment then slashing at a large boulder.

To her gleeful surprise, the boulder was diced clean in two! Eager to try out her other weapons, she tried her Shooter.

*Error.....Unable to use in Alter mode....*

'Hm..... Okay, how able the Blaster?' She thought.

*Error.....Unable to use in Alter mode....* Came up again.

She grumbles "I better not have a Windows OS or I'll offline myself in a spark beat...." With a sigh, she thought. 'Okay. Fusion Cannon?'

Suddenly all five of her tail were at attention and the tips opened up like a hinged door to power up. She suddenly felt the urge to lift her maw up and open it up. The Fusion Cannon began to gather up about her maw. Panicking slightly she needed to pick a target.