Memories

Optimus knew right then why she was so nervous. 'Primus, what can I do? What SHOULD I do?' He quickly thought. 

Still refusing to look at Optimus said. "I told you this not to force you into bonding with me. But because I..." She sighed. "I'm not very good with words. So I'll show you." She quickly spun around and leaped onto Optimus. Knocking them both onto the floor, where she was laying on his large chassis.

The Autobot leader was at a loss for words. He could feel his own spark wanting to entangle itself with her's. The feeling of her lips on his was new to him. The feeling wasn't bad. If he was honest with himself he'd say he liked it... quite a bit.

Xireana felt her fans kick into overdrive. She opened her optics to find a completely relaxed, and a very MALE Prime beneath her. She wanted to bond with him, not to save her life. But because she loved him since she was a young teenage human. Now she was an adult femme that needed him more than anyone else.

Once he had his processors in working order teased. "Did you know you're quite short?" The priestess pouted. She then realized what she did and then froze. 'I just jumped Optimus...the LEADER of Team Prime!' Embarrassed and ashamed of her actions, jumped off of Prime and transforms into her beast-mode and dashed out of the office.

Optimus tried to stop her. "Xireana wait!" But he was too late. She was all ready to the tunnel leading out of the base by the time he reached the command center. The sight of Energon tears going down her faceplate made his spark ach.

Xireana ran on all fours into the dessert cannon. To her surprise led to a cave where Arcee, BulkHead, Miko, and Jack were checking out a stripped Energon mine. She quickly whipped away her tears and went over to them.

In her audio shot, heard the young Japanese teen complain about missing her Slash Monkey concert. To her amusement, Jack had retorted. "Oh Yes, who'd not want to listen to Bulgarian Shriek Metal?"

Miko gave a nod. "I know right?"

'Sarcasm must-have forgone her.' Xireana chuckled. "Miko, Not everyone can handle Shriek Metal. Most Autobots have very sensitive hearing."

Jack double-takes. "Xireana? I thought you were talking with Optimus?"

She winced and shifted a bit. "Ah-ha, ha, um... I was. But... thought Arcee and Bulkhead needed help keeping an eye on you two!"

Arcee walks up with a scanner and asks, "Why would we need your help?" She lifted a brow plate before adding. "Are you even well enough to be out on a scouting mission?"

Xireana snorted. As she crossed her arms. "I'm well enough to watch two younglings. But mostly Miko. You seemed to have Jack pretty well trained."

Both teens gave an indignant shout. "Hey!" Before they pouted as the three bots laughed.

Suddenly Miko's voice could be heard inside the mine. "COOL!" Her voice echoed against the walls. Bulkhead bellowed. "Miko! Get back here! It's not safe!"

Xireana sighed. "Duty calls!" And trotted after the punk teen and jolly giant. "Hey, BulkHead! Wait up!"

She saw him and Miko turn around to see her. "Xireana? Why would you follow me? Wouldn't you want to be with some bot, like Arcee?" The look on his face was one of confusion, while Miko's was one of slight jealousy.

She merely waved his comment off. "Nah. I was always a rough and tumble femme when I was younger. Before I became a priestess I was what you call a maid. When I wasn't doing that, I'd waitress at Maccadams Old Oil House. He was a good old mech. Even let me sing for the place once or twice." She smiled at the memory.