Character

Name: Mirai Lucinda Ross (pronounced: Me-Rie)

Age: 15

Birthday: November 1st

Heroine name: Kira

Mentor: (her aunt) Krieger (pronounced: kr-ee-ga) (she uses an expendable boi-staff and small daggers)

Ability's or weapon: A demon red handle sword that can transform in a scythe when she says it or it comes to her mind And can fly but rarely does it.

Appearance: Mirai has blonde hair that reaches to the middle on her back and beautiful teal blue eyes but when she's Kira, her hair is Black with red at the tips and red eyes.

Personality: Mirai is kinda shy meeting new people but is serious and cold and doesn't smile but can be blunt. She is so quiet and never talks to anyone around her unless its family. Mirai is a sweet girl and can smile when she is happy. But never make her mad cause she will make sure you never mess with her.

Family: Mirai lives with mother and little sister in central city. Her father is unknown

History: When Mirai was only 5 years old. she was kidnapped, tortured and experimented on for five years until she was almost at the age of eleven. Mirai was founded and was back home with her family but she didn't want anyone to go through what she had. She one day found a sword that was under the floorboards. She touched it and saw a demon appeared infront of her. The demons name was Akame and they made a contract. Mirai's aunt Rebecaa saw what happened and told her about being Krieger and let Mirai join her in fighting crime and killing demons.

Costume:

Skills: Gymnastics, acrobatics, sword fighting, combat, speaks Spanish, French, and Japanese

Hobbies: reading and play guitar

Likes: playing guitar, (secretly) Sings, reading, family, and saving people

Hate: Her past