1. 16 believe me

The chains around my body and the stiffness of the moving bed was all so common to being sent off to die in an asylum or being an lab rat of sorts. I am beginning to realize it.

Have I either been chosen for experiments or choose to wait it off I dunno. But it all rattled me. Because for one thing that is sure in my mind is.. I have choosed to stay.

The lights had cast blurry shadows around me, I hovered on a tight plank assuming that is an bed. My wound was burning irritation filled throughout my ribcage. I scruff our a groan as we came to another rocky thud to the road.

"Can I see my mum?" I asked for the fourth time they separated me and the others. I heard they saved about twenty of us but then about twelve are scratched and injured.

There are no say that twenty is from Flight 509 or the other Flight.
The vehicle had came to a stop my eyes were difficult to open has I felt that I was moving again, but as I felt the bed hit the unsteady ground loud rythemic swooshing was nearing close.

My hearing became normal the swooshing became faster and clearer. My ear drums were throbbing, probably from the infection?

As they lift me up I felt other assistance dragging me into another place, one of the guys has yelled over the loud swooshing. I am in transportation to the nearest scout camps.

Another loud bang had shut out the swooshing, feeling nauseous.

I opened my mouth to try speak. Hands covered my shoulders bring warmth.

"Hi?.. I am Brain. Can you tell me what you remember within these five minutes that accurred." The voice was humble and strained.

"Br- br-" I stutter "cold." I managed to say. I open my eyes to an slit. Brain was dark skinned he wore scrubs and had thick rimmed square glasses that brought out his chick bones that narrowed his face.

"I'm t- t- turning arn't I.." I grumbled out bitterly my voice was rough. I had no taste.

"Young man. I assure you this-"

"That I'm gone make it? Or either try fight. Doing so." I grumbled quoting the famous survivors last dying words. Least I think I've put it in that order.

"Boy. You and I.. are alike."

I made my left eye peek open enough.

"I know." He muffled "Now will you believe me? That I'm not infected."

"I've been saying that since I aboarded that plain" I mutter.

"Ar-" another sarp pain to my arm had me flinced until my eyelids gave.

"Your not my only patient.. Kevin. I am scratched too. And.. I am not infected..." His voice had drifted away, while the darkness toke me has prisoner.