Chapter 1

PERRIE POV

I wake up to the sun beaming on my face from my window through the curtains. Once I was fully woken I looked to my right to see my beautiful wife of 3 years. JESY.

Jesy and I got married 7 months after I gave her a promise ring. After I gave Jesy the promise ring I 3 months later I proposed to her. She almost died. Literally. I put the ring in her cake when we went to dinner. She didn't notice until she stared choking, she coughed up the ring and looked at me while I was down on one knee. She said yes obviously.

After taking in all of Jesy's features I started to wake her by shaking her a little but she still didn't move. But the only thing she couldn't resist was my kisses. I kiss her all over her fast until she finally stirs awake.

"Pezzzz stoopppp. Go back to sleepppp" Jesy said dragging her words.

"Fine, then no kisses for you all day" I said getting out the bed.

"NO. Ok I'm up, give me kisses now." Jesy said in a baby voice making her way to me

"Oh, look who's woke"

"Yes, now give me kisses" Jesy says while wrapping her arms around my neck

"Yes ma'am" I said before I kiss her passionately.

Before the kiss got heated I pulled away.

"Come on babe we need to get ready for work" I said

"Just a little bit more please"

"No babe, if we do then we're going to be late." I said walking away from her

"Ugh fine."

With that we both went into the bathroom.

HEY GUYS. Sorry this chapter is short but I have more for you guys so stick around. Comment your honest opinions and tell me what you guys think of this chapter. Love you guys 💕