Chapter 2

JESY'S PIC

After me and Perrie ate breafast we had to go to work. Perrie still works as a journal editor and I quit my job at Nandos and started working at some big company. As I was heading out the door, Perrie grabbed my wrist and turned me around and bringing me closer to her.

"I know you weren't about to head out that door without my morning kiss" Perrie said while gripping my waist.

"Of course not" I said before I pecked her lips.

"That's all u get? Just a peck"

"Ugh, you're gonna make me late" I laugh

"Well they're just gonna have to wait till I get my kiss" Perrie said still holding me by my waist.

"Ok, fine" I said before giving her a long passionate kiss.

"Now that's a kiss. See you later Mrs. Edwards" Perrie said before winking at and smacking my butt.

"See you later Mrs. Edwards"

And with that I left for work.

~AT WORK (STILL JESY'S POV)~

As I walked through the doors of the building where I work, I saw a bunch of children walking with adults. I looked to my left and read the sign that says today is bring your child to work day. As i looked at the sign I sighed. I've always wanted children. I don't know about Perrie. Every time I bring up the subject, she changes the subject or tells me not right now. I really do love Perrie but I also want a family.

HEY GUYS. Sorry it took me forever to update and I'm sorry it's short. I've been distracted lately and I'm sorry but I promised u guys a finished book and that's what I'm gonna do. Please bare with me on this book. Please give ur honest opinion about this chapter and I will update as soon as possible. Love you guys💕.