3

"Casey wake up?" My eyes shoot open to see Macy standing above me, she let out a chuckle when she realised i was awake. It normally takes her a few attempts to wake me up in the morning. "What's the time?" I question her as i sit up in my bed and adjust my oversized shirt that i was wearing. "3am" she grumbles before walking out of the bedroom obviously still tired. I'd normally be the same but i'm to excited, I finally get to see James today.

I throw the blanket off my body and swing my legs off the side of the bed before standing up before doing a big stretch. Once satisfied i walk over to the clothes dresser and grab the clothes i had prepared last night before getting dressed in them, I had chosen to dress in some comfy clothes for the plane ride so i was now wearing black tights and an oversized hoodie. I also slip on a pair of socks followed by my vans before walking out of the bedroom and into the bathroom where macy was currently showering but I didn't care so I did my hair and brushed my teeth before walking back to my room.

I had finished packing my bags last night and taken it to the front door so I just grab my backpack and phone from the bedside table before walking out to the lounge room to wait for macy to finish getting ready so we could leave for the airport. I'm not really prepared for the 7 hour plane ride but all I keep thinking of is James is at the over end of the plane ride and that's all I care about. He still doesn't know that I'm coming with Macy so it's been hard not telling him but I've somehow kept it a secret.

"Ready?" I look up from my phone to see Macy had entered the room and had her backpack slung over her shoulder. I nod my head excitedly as I get off the couch and make my way over to the front door, I grab the handle for my suitcase and walk out of the apartment. "The taxi should be here soon" I nod my head and lean against the wall out of the front of the apartment complex and wait for the taxi to turn up.

10 hours later

The plane ride to California was horrible, children on the flight screaming their heads off whilst their parents did absolutely nothing to stop them and then we hit some turbulence which was gross but we made it to California safely and we are now at our hotel room. It was about 12 in the afternoon here in Cali which meant James would still be in school. When we landed I noticed I had a good morning text from James which I made sure I didn't read so he wouldn't think I'm ignoring him. It's a Friday which means James will be playing in his school's football game tonight which I'll finally be able to watch.

"Are you coming with me?" I look up at Macy to see she had now changed from her plane attire into some casual clothing. She was going to her aunts house to see the family but I felt wrong going so I let her know that I'll stay at the hotel room, she soon left and I continue to look down at my phone, I was only scrolling through Facebook so nothing important, a moment later my phone dinged and I frown when I notice it was a Facebook message from James. Did I do something wrong? Why haven't you replied to me all day? I instantly feel bad about not messaging him back so I quickly compose a message.

Sorry baby, my phone is playing up. Macy's messages weren't coming through either I reply before I begin strolling through my Facebook waiting for him to reply which he really shouldn't do since he's at school. Not even a minute later my phone dinged again. Oh okay babe, don't worry about it. What are you doing? I reply to James telling him I was just on my lunch break at work. I know I shouldn't be lying to him but I needed to keep it a secret so I could surprise him tonight.