Chapter 2- Meeting Mason

James POV

Well I met a Asher at the grocery store named Alex and she got super  embarrassed by her sister Gabbie. Also  her mom just told me how often she talks about my band A Summer High. So I  decided we could hang out for a little while so I asked Alex's mom if I could hang out with her daughter for a little bit and thank god she said yes. So I went up to Alex and asked " Hey any chance you want to  hang out for a while". And then Alex said" It depends what my mom says " and then I told her" I already asked your mom and she said you could " then she looked at me probably think what ok then after she gave me that look for about a minute she said" well then yes I will " and I said so cool what do you wanna do and then she said I don't know what you want to  do and them I said" lets  go eat somewhere cause im hungry as heck" and then  said" Yes I am too where should we eat at then "! Then I told her" what about pizza at Dominos "? Then Alex shout" YES LETS GO THERE "! and then I said 'ok lets go there then". After I said that we went into my car and I sat in the driver seat and she sat in the the passenger seat. As we are driving to Dominos I asked her  " so have you any chance seen my band live yet"? Then Alex said " yes I did on December 12th " and then I asked "then how come I never seen you before". Then she said "my mom wanted to leave too early for me to be able to meet you guys sadly" . So I told her " awe I'm sorry about that I hope you get to next time we do a show here". Then she said " I definitely will"! After she said that we made it to Dominos and we both get out of the car and walk in then I see Mason at one of the tables and then I shouted at him " Mason what in the world are you doing here should you be back in Pittsburgh"! and then Mason said " the guys and I decided to come to indiana with you. Then I said" so the other guys are here to "! Then Mason said" these yes they are in Indiana but I have no clue where they are" and  I said " you seriously lost the other guys "!? And he said "maybe I did maybe I didn't" and I looked at him like you got to be kidding me right now after a minute of giving him that look Mason said " ok fine yes I did sorry"! Then Mason also asked" James who is this girl beside you" the I told Mason " her name is Alex she is a Asher so I decided to hang out witn her for a while". Then Alex said " Hi Mason I am Alex and I am a A Summer High fan". And the Mason said Hey Alex how long have you been hanging out with James then Alex said " oh I just bumped into him at a gas station then he asked mom if we could hang out and she said yes then we came here". Then Mason said "oh ok that is cool" then he gives me a weird look and he smirks at me and I said "why in the world are you looking at me like that" then Mason said "oh nothing" then I am think oh god why Mason why. And then I told Mason " dude no" the Mason said "dude yes".  So after he said that I am standing here  thinking shoot me.