4

It's Saturday morning, and Jughead is already wishing to see Layla. He stops in at Pop's for some coffee, but she's not there. Instead, he goes to tell Archie how it went last night. Archie was so confused. He didn't know what to say.
Archie: "Do you think she left town"
Jughead: "Hopefully not."
   What Archie said made Jughead worry more than he should've. If she did leave, he didn't want to find anyone ever again because he believed Layla was his true love. Jughead had to go back to Pop's and check once again. When he opened the door he accidentally pushed her down with it because she was right behind it. He held hand out his hand to help her up. She looked in his eyes. All Jughead could see was the sparkles her eyes gave. They were everything compared to this entire earth.
Jughead: "Sorry for knocking you down, dear"
Layla: "It's alright, Drug."
Jughead: "C'mon, at least call me Jug"
Layla: "But Drug is my nickname for you"
Jughead couldn't resist her little laugh when she said that.
Jughead: "Alright then... Layla, do you think you can hang out with me tomorrow"
Layla: "I'm off work tomorrow so I think it should work" *smiles and winks*
Jughead: "I'll pick you up tomorrow at 6, okay.?"
Layla: "Alright, Drug"
Jughead winks, says good bye, and then walks out of Pop's.