Chapter Four: Inside Her Apartment

Author's Note: Wow! Thank you for everyone who has been supporting the whole story! After a long, LONG (literally long) wait. Here's chapter 4!

Another A/N: I decided to continue this series, after seeing a lot of the readers wanting for an update. I did not expect this to be read by a lot of people (And that's the reason why I suddenly quit Wattpad). Honestly, I logged on (a week ago) after 2 years and I was surprised by the comments YOU! make. So without further ado, enjoy!

—————————————————————————————————————————————————————-

~Lucy POV~

After everybody calmed down, Natsu and I decided to go back to my apartment. We passed the guild's doors, and I heard footsteps coming towards us. I looked back at the hall but I saw nothing, I gasped, as my eyes didn't caught sight of something.

"Are you alright Luce?" Natsu asked.

"Y-Yeah, I guess" with my low-pitch unsure response.

"Are you really sure?" As Natsu raised his eyebrows at me.

"Of course I'm sure! Now quit whining and let's go to my apartment"

Natsu rolled his eyes and just followed me.

~Gray POV~

I was on the stairs, going down, when I saw Natsu and Lucy leaving the guild. I ran as fast as I could to get their attention but then suddenly....... BANG!

Everyone turned and looked for the source of the sound.

I was there, in the middle of the guild hall holding my sore knees. Then one girl approaches me, with short blue hair, dark blue eyes, pale skin and a curvaceous figure. She wore a navy blue coat with a Russian Cossack hat on it.

"Gray-sama! Juvia wants to know if you're okay"

I just nodded my head and simply said "Yeah, I'm alright." I got back up on my feet. I'm not a pansy, it's not like I can't handle bumping into another person.

Another girl comes to us, she has a long, white hair which gets curly at the end, with two bangs framing her face and reaching down to her ample chest.

"What happened Gray?" Mira said, winking at us, while I rolled my eyes. This woman is strange indeed.

"I-I *sigh* I fell down"

"Are you hurt?"

"Little bit but it's not that much." I said while holding my injured knee. It hurts, so I stretch it out.

"I think we should go to the infirmary." Mira said after thinking a moment.

"Nah, it's not that bad, besides I think I should get going." After I stood up, my legs are wobbling and fell down to the floor again

"Gray-sama!"

"I think Gray you should go to the infirmary. We'll take care of your injured leg"

"Juvia will go with Gray-sama!"

So Juvia and Mira went with me going to the infirmary, when I saw Porlyusica inside, taking care of some of the Master's enduring neck issues.

"Hey! What are you humans doing here?" she asked.

"Ma'am sorry to bother you but our friend Gray is in need of some medical attention. His knees are aching"

"Well then sit down"

Juvia and Mira are beside with me supporting me to walk. We sat down in a bed and waiting for the healer to finish helping the Master. After a few minutes, Porlyusica started to inspect my knees.