I'm sorry

I sat in the sofa and i started to read the broken and dirty letter; "Im sorry, the word the most i hate, everyone say it to escape from their problems, but i will solve it, and i will be saved from hell. I need to say you the truth, your family is in a river, dead and now in the other side, in the limbo, but you can save them: And if you want to do it, continue reading, im not, you can just die alone. If you still reading you should do this: Close the furthest door you have now in your house, but first, put a candle in front of it, and say, "i forgive you", then, get two mobile phones, and put one in the room of the candle, go to other room, close the door and call to the phone in the other room, you will hear some voices, just stay still and close your eyes until you hear the words: "i forgive you". But if you move, talk or walk into the other room, the Spectre will be very angry with you. And remember, NEVER SAY YOU'RE SORRY, or you will not save your family, and you will dissapear. Thank you for your help.

I wanted to save my family, i knew it was a joke or something, but I thought: "¿why not?". 

I didn't had a mobile phone, so I went to phone city shop to buy one. When I arrived to it, the shop was still open, ¡at 2 am! i didn't really knew how it was open, or why i decided to go at 2 am to a shop.

When i opened the door, there wasn't nobody: "they leaved it open" i thought, but when i was going to go back to my home i saw a sign that said: "get everything you want, is free. I didn't thought too much about that, i just got a blackberry and i went back to my home a bit confused.

I arrived and i started the ritual.