The Dress

Chapter 2!

After a short breakfast of a chocolate chip muffin and a few strawberries, I ran too the Canterlot location of Canterlot Boutique. I finally slow down once I'm on the right street. "3445 Fashion Ave." I mumbled the shop's address to myself as I walk down the busy street. I look around at the beautiful outfits in each shop. "Wish I had brought some bits." I think aloud. Then, being the clumsy mare I am, I trip and fall on my hooves. "Ow" I mummer to myself.

"Here, let me help you up." an oddly familiar voice offers. I see a golden brown hoof and take it. As I get back on my hooves, I smile as I see the face. "Autumn Harvest!" I embrace the muscle colt, his pumpkin orange mane brushed up against mine. "I missed you." he says.. " I missed you too." I reply.

By now everybody on the street is looking at us. "Look it's Princess Songbird and her boyfriend!" one pony shouts. "Get a picture." another cries. "Whoa whoa, boyfriend?" Cameras flash our pictures as if on cue.  "We're not dating." I grunt, teleporting us to Rarity's shop.

"I'm glad that's over, I hate being in the center of attention."  Autumn Harvest muses, pulling down is hat in embarrassment. "There you two are, I was string to worry that you had lost your way." Rarity explains, giving us a hug and showing us to the fitting room. There the rest of our group is there. After being reunited, it's time to get fitted. I'm first.

The dress is beautiful. It's white long sleeve dress with blue ruffles on the sleeves and collar. The skirt is ruffled at the end and has a large blue sash draped over it. The outfit is complete with a white rose head piece. "It's wonderful. Thank you Rarity." I proclaim as I turn around in my new dress. Nothing could possibly do wrong at the Gala, not with dresses like these.

I did not draw the attached picture.