Family Tragedy

Hi! I’m Michelle Franswitz. You can call me Mich for short. I have aqua green eyes, dark eyebrows, long eyelashes, perfectly shaped nose, pink sexy lips, black V cut hair, pinkish white skin, and a height of 5’4. I usually wear black velvet jacket, white shirt written “PUNK ASS GIRL” with gray and black combinations of the designs, black trousers with silver chains dangling with matching black two inches boots, one left ear black piercing, and thorny silver colored decorations of a thick black bracelet used by my right arm. I love gore stuff but honestly I’m afraid of them. I act cold especially to boys and bad people. I like dumping guys just because of a boy named “Nick Lawrence” who played with my stupid ass when I was in first grade of course, I did not tell my parents about it. Speaking of my parents, it was a whole tragedy…

FAMILY TRAGEDY

[Cring………..cring…………cring………] a phone rang.

“Ron! Can you please sweety answer the phone? I’m still bathing Sue…,” an elderly woman spoke to her husband with a caring tone.

“Sure honey!” Ron replied while sitting in his cozy couch, drinking a coffee from Italy. “Bleah!!!... What kind of coffee is this? It’s bad….terrible! What a terrible taste!” He spoke in his mind.

He set aside his coffee and placed it on the matching table beside his cozy couch. [Cring…] He grabbed the phone and answered,” Hello?...Franswitz residence?!....may I help you?” He answered the phone with a warm voice.

An unknown guy replied with British accent,” Are you too absorbed with your family?”

“Excuse me? Who is this,” Ron replied in a very calm and untouched voice.

“Seriously, don’t mock me with your kind tone pretending to don’t know anything,” replied by the caller.

Ron paused after hearing the unknown guy’s reply. For a moment he thought it was a bugler , but then it was……….

“Sebastian,” Ron asked the caller.

The caller was supposed to reply back I a quick gesture but then,

“Wah! Mama mama hurry!” Baby Sue ran out the comfort room’s door giggling. “Ahaha~ Sue baby be careful please, maybe you’ll slip over,” Pearl said while running after Sue bringing a bath towel. They both ran upstairs and into Sue’s room.

“I see……, you’ve taken care of Pearl that much….Oh Pearl …..my lovely Pearl. Hehehehe, wait until I take revenge Ronsmith Cedric Franswitz,” replied by the caller, Sebastian with a supreme tone of jealousy and hatred.

“Wait! What are you talking about?! ,” just then the line was already cut off.

Ron was still holding the phone when he felt someone yanking his white plain shirt underneath. “Papa? Are you alright,” asked little Sue with a worried face. “Uh….yeah,” he gestured. Little Sue smiled back to him with a warm face.

“Honey! Come here for a minute,” Pearl said.

“Come on Sue, let’s go to your mom,” he put the phone back and hold the left hand of Sue. She replied with a nod. They went to the kitchen.

Pearl stood in front of the television, clutching her hands that were shaking. A tall and cold as ice, chocolate red colored hair, with long black cloak man was standing so close at her back hugging her. Little Sue couldn’t identify him properly because of the man’s hair covering his face but his six heart card tattoo on his neck was rather an identity to remember. Her mother’s face was so flushed facing at the side. “Mama….,” she pitied her mom and started to cry.

“Sebastian!,” Ron exclaimed. Ron noticed Sue and said,” Go hide sweety…” He let go of Sue’s left hand and she ran away. Just then, Sebastian spoke to Pearl,” I love you---Pearl. I love you so much so please come back to me?”

Pearl exclaimed in response,” Never!”

Sebastian covered Pearl’s mouth and put out his fangs, about to bite Pearl’s neck.

Ron got so furious, “No, Pearl! Sebastian let go of her!” He ran towards Sebastian with vines of roses wrapping around his body and used to hit Sebastian.

Pearl said while tears are starting to flow out her eyes, “ Cedric--- you will always be my love together with Sue.”

Sebastian bit her neck and both Pearl and Ron vanished into dust on the wind.

Unexpectedly, sue was hiding near the door and saw everything. Sebastian also vanished but didn’t turn into dust.

Minutes later…..

Police cars arrived and so as Mr. John Carson Franswitz. Carson ran in the door directly and found little Sue,” Sue! Are you alright?”

Little Sue was on the floor mat crying like an orphan.

That was me and I’m now called “Michelle Franswitz.”

My mission? “IS TO TAKE MY REVENGE TO THAT GUY CALLED SEBASTIAN.”