CHAPTER 1: Z FRAIL ACADEMY

At  Z FRAIL ACADEMY….

[10 years after based on human time]

            This is Z Frail Academy! It is made up of 16 classy main buildings and 6 extra top magazine buildings. The 16 main buildings are; the Museum, Auditorium, Gym, Instruments building, classrooms, comfort room, lab, Library, Fake building, Restaurant, “ALIZ” {Girls Dorm}, “NIAL” {BOYS DORM}, Swimming Pool outdoor, Swimming Pool indoor, Infirmary, and Zoo. Are you wondering why zoo is a building? It is a building because its very big area covered with a strong barrier so animals can’t get out. Anyways, this school isn’t pretty much an ordinary school, not only ‘cause its private school and the school looks like a city because it has everything but also an elite school. I mean elite like rich people, intelligent, handsome or beautiful, and most especially can control or use their own magic. Don’t you know that each person has their own magic but doesn’t have the knowledge to use them? In this Academy we let you know your capabilities and enhance it. It is the dreamiest school in the whole world! It is located in a made up, secured, and visible island in the center of the North Pacific Ocean called “Z FRAIL ISLAND.” People are only countable in the whole world that knows about this place. One of those like what I just mentioned earlier is the elite people and those who research more. Each president of each country knows about his place so don’t be shocked if this secret place is the highly respected government in the world. And right now my uncle’s the so called god in this island which makes me the apprentice.

10:40 a.m.

“Man, the chick is here again and late as always,” a guy wearing the school uniform, brown haired, and weird looking face whispered to his friend.

“I know right, but still she is super hot and sexy chick,” replied by the other man that looks like a nerd.

“But even though you’ll court her, she always says the thing_,”

Before the weird looking faced guy finished, the girl stood right in front of him and it was…

“Mi-Michelle.”

The two guys couldn’t say another word when she’s there.

“Get away from my locker please,” she said that with a strict accent as usual.

“Oh yes of course,” they answered. They were about to wet their pants when they heard her talk to them for the first time. They stepped back immediately, afraid of what she was going to do next.

She went near to the locker and opened it. (Clack!) She realized it was broken and the door fell. “Please replace it immediately,” she said it with a poker face.

“IT’S OUR PLEASURE.” Both of them got their classy phones out of their pockets and dialed. One of the guys spoke to the phone, “Fix a thing for Michelle-sama.” The other guy pressed a single button on his phone as if he was waiting for this thing to happen for a long time. He spoke,”A black classy locker for Michelle-sama.”

A few minutes later………

            The crew members finally arrivedwearing lab suits. Within seconds, they fixed the broken locker while Michelle chewing a gum, listening to headphones, and poking her new tab. The two guys looked at each other, made both hopeless faces and a bit shivering motions or shall we say scared for fixing it late. She glanced to the two guys and smirked. The guys wet their pants and blushed. Almost all of the boys like her but sheis also a great bully in town, for the record her top notched was a splendid bully. It included a guy embarrassed in the whole campus walking naked the whole day. Even though she’s tough and a bully, she would never do such a thing to girls       “FOR A GIRL IS A SPECIAL godly PERSON SO SHE SHALL BE CHERISHED OF THE RARENESS OF ITS KIND.”

“So you’ve fixed it? She grinned to the guys. With shock, the boys replied, “Yes Michelle-sama as perfect as you are.”

“Lolz. Flatterer,” she giggled and made a careful stare on her back beside the locker.

“Bring my bag I my room.”

Michelle walked away on the long hallway with the two guys following her, bringing her bag using their magic so that mean it’s floating in the air.

Lots of eyes are looking at her.

She uttered in her mind, “Gossips, what a horrible thing for boys to do!”