CHAPTER 3: HOME

The car drove off the school. Sigh.

“It’s cold.” I muttered but it seems like Sir Cleve Plain did not hear me. He is my driver since I was adopted. A human. Nah, he is totally not my type. He wears a plain uniform for drivers just like his family name, ” Plain.” Since I’m now 16 years old, junior high, he is 19 years old. He schools when I’m not with him. A real hard worker since I was 6 years old and he’s 9. An early driver supposed to be my butler but I refused. Green haired, black eyed, 6 feet tall, looks like a star player but doesn’t even have a clue. Serious. I kept on muttering while face palming on the side window. I was wearing my thick, jacket and a scarf but it’s still cold. Even if the island is located near the equator 13 degrees North, 165 degrees West, it still experiences four seasons because of the islands life, Magic. Sigh. It’s so cold. It’s snowing outside.

“Mademoislle, should I turn on the heater for you?”

Sir Cleve Plain spoke to me, expressionless as always.

“No, I’ll melt ‘cause I’m a vampire.”

He always forget that I’m not human.

One hour later…..

We passed the trees that were lining up beside the road again. And then we stopped. A very tall golden gate opened for our limo.

I muttered ,”Almost there.”

Now, the limo’s speed was a little faster.

Sighs. “Roses….aren’t there any lilac colored flowers that can be seen in the garden?”

We passed the 50 hectare garden and turned around a fountain.

The door opened at my right side, the opposite of where I was facing.

“Mademoislle, we arrive.”

Sir Cleve Plain stood outside welcoming me out.

“Oh, thanks Sir Cleve Plain.”

I hold his hand and went out the limo. “It’s already night.”

I looked at my servants lining up for my orders on the stairs to the Franswitz Mansion’s door.  I pitied one of them who carried my school bag. “No, let me carry my own bag. All of you please take a rest first.” I smiled. They all bowed and walked away but Sir Cleve was still there making a sincere bow. “You go take a break too Sir Cleve Plain. After you park my limo.”

He remained still.Ugh! I hate it when he does that.

“Okay you can take my bag for me.”

He brought my bag and came along with me. I clapped twice my hands and used my command magic to move my limo directly to its parking place.

Sir Cleve opened the door for me.

When I got in, I saw Mr. John Carson with his butler,Segried Hayakawa at his side. Both of them smiled at me.

“Michelle how is school?” Mr. Carson said.

“Mr.Carson, I told to stop tracing my specks!”

I thought I already told everyone in school to keep quiet about what just happened in school?!

“I fired Miss Sheryl and let her do her unfinished course in the other countries.” He smiled as if it was great news. Poor Miss Sheryl. Being rejected and now fired both made by Mr. Carson her one and only love.

“I didn’t ask you to do the papers! I said I’ll do it!”

“Your so naïve Michelle, and please call me daddy.”