Chapter 1

5 YEARS LATER

" And Cut! " 

" You did a good job Demi keep it up " The director commended me with my acting skills. 

" Thank you ! " 

After what happened between me and Niall. I moved to New York with my best friend Miley to start again. It's quite tough though. I've tried working on a Yogurt station but thing didn't end up well. Then I worked as a diner girl after that I've became a personal assistant of a popular celebrity and gladly my talent in acting was discovered. A guy recommended me to auditioned for the role of Mitchie in Camp Rock and luckily I was accepted while Miley on the other hand auditioned for Hannah Montana she was rejected on her first try but luckily she got a second chance. She tried hard for that role and guess what? She is Hannah Montana now. Things went really well for me here. I and my mom started talking again and she is still in London but she is already planning to transfer here in New York with me. As for Niall I haven't heard about him for a while. I hope he is living his life well. 

" Hey Demi! You did a pretty good job down there." 

" We did Joe! I couldn't have  done that without you. " 

Let me introduce you to Joe. He is my partner in this movie. We've became friends since the start of the taping and he is a good friend of mine. He was an actor and a singer. He actually have  a band with his 2 brothers in it.

" Want something to eat? I'll go get one for you. " he asked.

" No thank you. I and Miley will be having lunch later." I replied.

" Okay. See you in a while. " I smiled. My phone beeped and I got a text from Miley.

Miley : Hey Mitchie! 

Demi: Lol Hi Hannah hahahah 

Miley : Are we still having lunch?

Demi : Of course! I'm so hungry 

Miley : See you then! Make sure you'll be there by 12. You're always late ;)

Demi: Hey I'm not hahaha I'll make sure I'll be there before 12.

I placed my phone back in to my purse. Henry our director approached me.

" Hey Sir " I greeted him.

" I was really impressed by that Demi. You and Joe have an overflowing chemistry. I'm sure that once this movie is released it is gonna be a blockbuster! " he smiled.

" Thank you. It was nice working with Joe. He is such a nice friend." I smiled back.

" Friend? So you are not seeing each other? " he asked.

" No we're not. We are really good friends though. " 

" You might wanna change that. " 

I furrowed my eye brows. What is going on?

" You know it would be a lot easier for the both of you... I mean all of us if the both of you is mutually attracted to each other. It would help you deliver the acts well and it would look natural  " 

" So you wanted us to be... "

" Yes! It would be lovely. Come to think of it. Being with Joe is the best thing that could happen in your career. This is gonna be your big break Demi. Think about the future. " 

I don't know about this.

" I'll think about it " I replied. I cannot say No. This project is important for me.