Chapter 1- Why Are You So Stubborn!

"Why the hell would you eat my pancakes Ally!" Currently my twin brother, Dallas, was yelling at me because I ate his food, like big deal bro.
"Cause' it's food" I said in a 'duh' attitude. Ha, he thought I would feel sorry.
" I'm going to kill you Allison!"
"Oh, okay."
Dallas reached over and was about to slap me,and yelled, "Why are you so stubborn!" I started to scream my head off yelling," MOM!"
Luckily my lovely mother came in and stopped him before he could do anything.
" You get ready," she said pointing to Dallas. " And you, go get Joshua," she said pointing to me. I sighed walking upstairs to get my 6 year old brother. Oh yes, I was singled out. Well besides my mom but she is not my sibling therefore, I am singled out. I walked into his room finding him dressed and ready to go.
"Wow this is a first" I whispered to myself.
Josh hopped down of his bed and took my hand exiting his room. Dallas came down stairs wearing jeans and a shirt that says, ' Dill with it,' classic Dee Dee.
"Okay, let's go." Says my mom, way to enthusiasticly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

THERE IT IS AHHHHH! The first chapter to We Are Young finished. I feel like a proud momma who just saw my children leave for the first day of school. Weird comparison I know. DONUT JUDGE MEH. I will now be listing the cast members of this story.

Laura Marano as Ally Dember

Ross Lynch as Ellis Talley

Jace Norman as Dallas Dember

Isabela Moner as Kaitlyn Tacker

Jade Pettyjohn as Emily Lunar

Emma Watson as Lexi Kemper

There you guys go there are the cast members.
See you in the next chapter ~ Lexy🍕