Chapter 3- What are you doing?!

I sit next to Liv, as always, at our lunch table. But today we had someone new sit with us, my brother.
"Why are you here?" I asked him.
"Cause if I didn't come to school mom would've killed me." He stated blandly.
"Not like here in school you idiot, like here at this table." I said with attitude.
"Cause my friends are being douchebags." He said sadly.
"You have friends? Wow you learn something new everyday." I said happily.
"Fuck you Allison." He said with anger.
"That's disgusting, considering I am your sister." I stated blandly.
"Ugh." He said, taking a seat next to Liv.
All of a sudden I felt a presence next to me. I turned my head to see the new boy, Ellis Talley.
"Hey there." He said happily.
"Uh...h-hello." I said.
"What did I startle you?" He said with a faint Irish accents.
"No, I just don't like people." I said smiling.
"Well you seem to like these two." He said pointing to Liv and Dallas.
"Wait am I seeing two of you." He said pointing to Dallas and I.
"We are fraternal twins, which has its bad things to it." I said glaring at Dallas.
He looks up from his food in mid bite, saying,"What?!"
"Nothing, just saying how wonderful you are." I said, full of sarcasm.
Just as he flipped me the bird the bell rang for lunch to end.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Everyone 15 laps around the track and 80 push-ups and burpies for conditioning."  My lovely coach said.
I sighed deeply and started doing them. I was the first to finish, as always, and had my lovely visit from Emily, the schools slut.
"Wow, did someone decide to be the suck up?" Emily said with her snozzy Cheerleading outfit on.
"Nice to see you too, Emily. How was sex with the janitor this afternoon?" I said.
Emily started to turn red and walked up to me.
"How did you know?" She said angerily.
"You dont just here stuff coming from the janitors closet everyday, oh wait I do." I said smiling.
"Fuck you." She said.
"Go say that to Jim the janitor " i said smiling, walking towards my Honda Civic happily. I got in and drove home. When I parked my car i saw Liv's car.
Why is she here? I thought.  I walked inside and took an apple. I looked over and saw a pair of pants that resembled Liv's that she wore today.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
MWHAHAHAHA I know im evil. What do you guys think happened?
See you in the next chapter~ Lexy🍕