Chapter 2- Have You Seen Him?

I entered highschool for the first time as an 11th grader. I haven't seen my best friend, Kaitlyn, all summer. I needed to see her badly. Just then I felt someone on my back and turned around, recognizing that face instantly.
"LIV!!!!!!" I screamed.
"ALLY!!!!!!" She screamed back.
"How was Hawaii?" I screamed.
"Good but why are we still screaming?" She screamed back.
"I don't know." I laughed.
I looked at what she was wearing, jeans and a shirt that said ' I love Cats' on it.
"What is up with you staring at my shirt, hm?" She said.
"You're allergic to cats." I stated blandly.
"So." She said as we were walking towards the school.
I noticed something was off, because Emily was no where in sight and everyone was whispering.
"What's happening?" I asked Kaitlyn
"How the hell am I supposed to know, you're the only one I talk to, well you and Dallas." She smirked.
"Yea, harhar." I said
Dallas came up and put an arm around Kaitlyn.
"Hey cutie," he said toward Kaitlyn, "Hey twin," he said toward me. Me and Liv both said hi then I asked him, " what's up with everyone?"
"Have you seen him?" He said as I shook my head.
"Damn, you really dont get around. We have a new kid, male, 6'3, and is supposedly hot." He said.
6'3? What the hell I'm barely 5'7. Then I saw him, he was a beautiful human being. Black hair, gray eyes, amazing biceps and triceps, and he seemed calm and relaxed. He walked over to me and said, " Like what you see? Take a picture, it lasts longer." He chuckles.
His voice was deep but not to deep, almost perfect.
"Uh....no, wait yes. What the hell am I saying?" I whispered the last part to myself.
"Something very sweet. Ellis Talley." He said smiling.
"I'm uh -" I get cut off by the bell, which basically means my ass better be in homeroom. I saw Ellis walking away and sighed. What a perfect introduction. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 2 down and much more to go!

See you in the next chapter! ~Lexy🍕