Long Things (SMUT)

( A/N FIRST SMUT OKAY LETS GO || BASED ON DAN TAKING QUIZZES ABOUT HIMSELF )

DANS POV

I was filming a new video. "Hello, Daniel here. Don't I look cool and mysterious in all this black I'm wearing, not just depressing? Oh, what am I reading on my phone? Just a thesaurus that I use to extend my vocabulary. I know a lot of long words. Trust me, that's not all that's–" "LET'S STOP THAT THERE." I exclaimed. I was about to get on with the rest of the video when Phil walked through the door. He must've heard me filming. "Dan, could you finish that little speech for me~?" Phil said as he backed me up into a wall. I stared into Phil's pale blue eyes that were clearly filled with lust. "Well, Daniel, I'm waiting." Phil said in a sterner tone. I had to give into him because I couldn't bare the silence anymore. "F-fine." I said as I was finally loosened from Phil's grip. His eyes were looking all the way down my body. He was waiting for me to go on about long things. I didn't say anything, trying to tease Phil. I was given a sharp gaze before I was tackled onto the bed. "If you won't tell me about long things then maybe I'll have to show you one." Said Phil with a lustful smirk. Before I could comment he practically ripped off my shirt. He then struggled with the button on my jeans until it was undone. His slender fingers slowly pulling them down my legs. He touched my manhood and he felt that I was hard. "Getting excited already, baby?" Phil whispered into my ear. "Please Phil, fuck me. Use me just please, I need you!" I yelled out. Phil looked at me and decided it was about time he gave me pleasure. He yanked down my grey boxers to reveal my elevated manhood. He didn't do anything with it, though. Not until I did something to his first. I got on my knees and began sucking the top of Phil's member. Phil held back his moans quite well, even when I was deepthroating him. It was my turn so I let Phil's hands grab my member and begin to rub it slowly. I was already close to becoming a moaning mess and held back for as long as I could. That was until he started sucking it faster and faster. I began moaning and just as I was coming close Phil stopped. "Hey-" Before I could finish what I was saying Phil had flipped me over. I stayed like this, knowing what was coming. As Phil was using the lube I became harder and harder. Phil finally began thrusting into me with no warning, but I loved it. I was screaming in pain and pleasure. Heck, I wouldn't be surprised if the whole of London heard me. Phil found my weak spot and began pushing into it with his member as fast as he could. "PHIL, I'M CLOSE, I'M-" I couldn't even finish what I was going to say because I let out a loud moan that filled the whole apartment. Me and Phil both came and fell asleep on the bed, panting.