Chapter 3

The next day, I find myself stuck in between Ashton and Louis as they both cuddle into me. Both of them are like my brothers so I don't really mind. Smirking for just a moment, I close my eyes again and then begin to whimper, pretending to be stuck in a nightmare. Immediately, I can feel Louis stirring. I whimper more, adding in some well placed gasps if I may add. Ashton is the next to wake and I can hear Louis and Ashton conversing about what to do. I barely have nightmares anymore, I got used to the deaths I see on a day to day basis. It just doesn't phase me anymore. Suddenly, I begin screaming, rolling around and pulling my arms and legs towards my chest. Almost instantly all the boys are trying to wake me up. I open my eyes to find all the boys in front of me with worried expressions on their faces. I start laughing harder than I have ever laughed in the past two days or so (I laugh a lot). "You tricked us!" Zayn exclaimed, pouting in a way that makes me just want to pinch his cheeks. Alright, I think its time for breakfast. It is obvious that my brain is not thinking correctly. 

"Alright! Breakfast time!" I shout, jumping onto my feet and running towards the kitchen, the boys on the edge of my heels. Today will be a good day, I know that. 

Comment a pairing between Kimberly and one of the boys or say if you want me to bring in an original boy (or girl if you guys want)