Christmas Special

It was that time of year that everybody loves.
CHRISTMAS TIME!!!!!!!

Y/n' pov

It was me dip-dip and Mabel.( plus others ) I can't wait for him to see my gift which was a album full of our moments and a puppy. I just can't wait to see what he and Mabel got me to.

Later that day ( outside )

Mabel's pov
OMGDIPPERCOMEFAST!!!!!!

GRR yes whadda want

ITS FRICKEN SNOWING!!!!!!

😑

Y/n's POV

I can't believe it was snowing. I was on my way to Dipper's house when I hear him yell"MABEL I DON'T WANT TO PLAY IN THE SNOW!!!!" Now I knew from experience that he loves the snow but not exactly with Mabel. So I went up to him and gave him a bear hug. He squirmed a little but it was OK because he kissed me. So finally me and him built a snowman. Overall we had fun during the day so yeah.

It twas time for dipper to unwrap his present in which I got him a alchemy book because I'm sure he can add even more to the crazy town. So he said "OMG Y/N HOW DID YOU KNOW!!!!!"

I said I didn't know but it was the only thing he told me he wanted. So I got it for him. His reaction was priceless. So that's the Christmas until February which was the month of love😘. So I can't wait to see what he gets me.