Fall

I'm baaaaaack! Hello, my wonderful readers! Ready for some more Armin x Reader? Of you have read the story up until this point, you've noticed that when I am talking about the reader, I use "she", that will be changing to "they" and "them" as gender neutral pronouns. Hope you enjoy the chapter! - BTW I'm rewriting the chapter "Fall" so it runs with the original storyline better. This is going to be a very short chapter.

     Muffled voices broke their way through my slightly opened door before it burst open, a soldier behind it. "Y/N! Get up! Wall Rose, it's under attack!" My eyes snapped open upon hearing this, I had just been allowed back onto the field four days ago, due to my previous injuries and the knowledge of my healing powers. "W-wait! What??" I called after the brunette male that had already been long gone. 

     I jumped out of bed. Literally. I hopped on my toes as I gathered my gear and uniform, strapping each belt as quickly as I possibly could. I ran out, careful not to run into any walls as I headed down to the storage unit to fetch my 3DMG. What happened?? Is everybody okay? Oh, please, don't tell me that my squad has been injured! My thoughts veered away from the words "killed" or "died" because I didn't believe that it could happen to any of them.

     I geared up, then headed outside, only to be greeted by a terrifying image. The Colossal Titan, ribs wrapped around the sides of Wall Rose, was sat atop the wall. Steam emitted from its entire body as a blur of bodies was blown back. The Armored Titan was nowhere to be seen, but the all too familiar roar of Eren's Titan could be heard in the distance. A soldier ran past me, this time a female with short brunette hair, "The Armored and Rogue Titans, did they engage in battle?!" I asked her in a loud noise over the buzz of soldiers that had camped only a few miles away.      

"Yes!" she confirmed as she passed, not stopping to even look at me. Is it too late to help them? What can I do? I thought rapidly, swiftly glancing in each direction. "Get on!" the soldier that had woken me up rode up to me, Miro alongside him. I jumped on the back of my horse as it slowed down to meet me before I yelled "HYAH!" and he began galloping towards the action.