Chapter 7

Madison's pov

We just arrived at the hospital and got out. They started getting out as well. I just looked at them. "um guys could you stay here" I said. "why can't we come in" Cole said. "just because" I said. They looked at me. "that's not fair for me" Adri said looking at me straight in The eyes. After a few seconds I said "fine, but only Adri gets to come with me, both of you have to stay please." They nodded and went back into their car. Me and Adri went into the hospital. We both went into my moms room and she was awake. I ran to her and gave her a hug. "Gosh mom don't ever scare me like that. You owe me" I said with a smile and tears in my eyes. "sure but that will only get you chipotle" she said with a smile. I just laughed. Then Adri went and hugged her. "so mom when are you going home" I said sitting next to her. "they'll let me out tomorrow. I'm happy you came here before going home. I want to thank you, I'm so proud of you" my mom said getting teary. "your welcome mom. I'm going to go to a friends when I leave so I can clear my head. I mean I know your fine, but I'm still worn out from seeing you like that" I said giving her another hug. "ok sweetie have fun I'll see you tomorrow" she said and kissed me on the cheek. I went back to the car. "ok we can go now" I said happily. "took you long enough, and how are you from worn out to pieces to completely Happy in a short period of time" Cole said. I stared at him. "I just am" I smiled. When we got to their house I heard loud music. I smirked and closed my eyes. "wow you guys fooled me. Just so you know Adri this would've totally backfired on you if I was still worn out. I'm not going inside I'll be walking home thank you" I said getting out of the car going towards my house. "wait Madison please why don't you just come in for a bit" Carson said. "Carson look I don't like parties, there too loud with too many people. I also have things to attend to at my house before my mom gets home" I said looking at him. Just then Mark comes out and goes towards me. "oh hey Maddie how have you been" Mark said. "oh hey Mark I've not been doing good. My mom was in the hospital today and it was really hard seeing her in her condition, but she's doing much better now and will be home tomorrow" I said with a smile. I look over at Carson and his mouth was wide open. "Man that sucks. I was about to go to the shooting range with a couple of the guys you want to come and shoot some guns with us. We'll celebrate for your mom getting better" Mark said. I thought about it for awhile. "sure that would be awesome, but I'm sure I'm still going to beat everyone at the shooting range. I mean you can't underestimate my aim" I said smiling. "great I'll wait for you in the car, but watch out I'm pretty good at aiming as well" he said. I laughed. "really, you would rather shoot with adults then have a party here" he said in disbelief with his mouth open. I laughed at his reaction. "look my uncle is a police officer there and he's pretty awesome to hang around, and I like shooting, so yeah can't pass that up" I said. "yeah but I thought you said you had things to attend at your house" he said. "yeah I guess, but my mom will be home tomorrow I can get those things done tonight when I get back from shooting" I said back. "ok ok and one more thing he called you Maddie and you called him Mark. I mean you don't even let me call you Maddie" he said quizzically. "yeah I don't let anyone from school call me Maddie. Anyone outside of it is fine tho" I said with a big smile. "yeah but you let Adrianna call you Maddie at school" he murmured. "yes because I've known her as long as I can remember. I have to go beat some officers butts at shooting I'll see you at school tomorrow" I said and kissed his cheek. I walked off and got into Marks car. See my uncle Josh works as a police officer, so that's why I go there every Friday. I also consider Ethan as an uncle even tho he isn't my real uncle. He's pretty chill so he's fun to be around.

Carsons pov

OH MY GOSH. She kissed my cheek. I was just standing there while I watched her leave to go shoot. Just then someone pat my shoulder. "dude your blushing like crazy" my brother Cole said. I blushed harder if that was even possible. I may have a little crush on her but it's not that big. "dude you so like her" Cole said. "do not " "do too. Even a baby could tell that you like her" Cole said. "ok I might have a slight crush on her, but that's it. Let's just get inside" I said and walked to the house. See me and Cole told our dad to put on some loud music. We just wanted to see Madison's reaction, but I guess that didn't work out since she totally ditched us for shooting. Wait I just remembered I forgot to ask her about her mom. I mean she didn't tell me her mom was in the hospital, maybe that's why she wanted to go to see if she was alright. Man Madison is so mysterious. Plus she said it would totally backfire on Adrianna if she was still worn out. What did she mean about that. I got in the house and me, Cole, and Adrianna just hanged out for a couple hours.

Madison's pov

"hahahaha you all suck at aiming. I mean please, you guys are police officers you need to practice more" I laughed really hard. They all looked worn out. I've won every single round. Which mean 20 wins for me none for the guys. "so uncle Josh how do you feel about me beating you 20 times. Me someone that is not a police officer" I smiled at him. "you know what, you practice to much" my uncle pouted crossing his arms. "no I don't think so, I think you just practice to little" I said smirking. After a little bit uncle Josh dropped me off at my house and I cleaned it up to make sure it's spotless when mom comes home. I did my homework with a little bit of studying after. I then called Adri. "hey girl what's up" Adri said. "hey I'm doing good, guess what" I said with a smirk even tho she can't even see it. "What" she said. "I beat everyone 20 times at the shooting range. I mean I didn't think I was that good" I said with a laugh. She was laughing hysterically. "are you serious. How could they be called police officers if they can't even beat a 16 year old girl. Plus you guys played 20 times and you beat them in all" she said laughing still. "so how was the party" I said. "what party, there was no party" she said. "wait what. I saw you go in Carson's and Coles house obviously having a party there" I said. "no we didn't have a party we just put on loud music to see how you would react, but I guess it backfired since you ditched us" she said. My mouth was open. "yo who you talking to" I heard a faint voice in the background. "hey Adri where are you. I don't remember you having brothers" I said. She just laughed. "no I'm still at Coles and Carsons house" she said. "wait what Adri you have school tomorrow go back to your house" I said yelling at her. "calm your tits girl I'm sleeping over. There dad was okay with it. Hey you should sleep over too" she said happily. "no defiantly not" I said. "come on please, it wouldn't hurt anything" she said whining. She kept whining through the phone and it got pretty annoying. I groaned. "fine just stop whining like that I'll be there in 10 minutes" I said and hung up. I grabbed some clothes for school. I grabbed all my school stuff so I could make Adri study a little bit and headed out. I grabbed my penny board so it would be faster. I locked the front door and left. After about 10 minutes I got to there house. I feel like I'm going to regret saying yes.

A/N hey guys hoped you liked this chapter.