Chapter 9

Madison's pov

I heard my alarm go off and I turned it off. I looked around the room noticing I wasn't in my own room. I started panicking then remembered I stayed at Coles and Carsons house. I went into the bathroom that was connected to the room I was in and got dressed ( media ). I grabbed all my stuff and went down stairs. I saw Mark drinking coffee at the table. I walked up to him and sat down. "what's up Mark" I said. "oh hey Maddie how you doing" Mark said. "I'm doing good I get my license tomorrow" I said with a big smile. I also get my Camaro. "oh nice well you should eat some breakfast and head to school. You don't want to be late" he said. I nodded and got me some breakfast. I made some eggs and toast. Cole, Carson, and Adri weren't awake yet so I made breakfast for them too. I ate my breakfast and went upstairs to wake them up. I went into Carsons room to see him asleep on his bed. "Carson wake up" I said but he didn't wake up. "Carson" I said louder but he didn't budge. I walked right beside him and shook him a bit. "If you don't get up you won't have breakfast" I said. He's eyes shot open and he jumped up getting ready. I laughed at his actions. I woke up Cole and Adri and went back downstairs. After a few minutes everyone was ready and we headed to school

At school

I head to my locker to put my stuff in and get the books I needed. I got my books, but just then my locker was slammed on my fingers. I dropped my books and winced in pain. I looked at the person who did it. Wow I'm so surprised. I saw Brittney with a smirk on her face. "oh hey Madison didn't see you there. You know I just so happened to see you coming to school with Carson and Cole" she said getting angry. I closed my locker and picked my books up not paying attention to the pain from my fingers. "Oh you did" I said. "yeah and I do recall saying to stay away from them, so I'm just going to say one more time but a little clearer" she said getting closer to me. "you better stay away from them or else your going to get hurt" she said showing me the pocket knife in her hands. I held my books tighter and closed my eyes to calm me down. Calm down Maddie calm down I mentally said to myself. "yeah whatever I just need to get to class, so move out of my way" I said opening my eyes and glaring at her. She moved out of the way and pushed me forward. I got to class on time thankfully.

At lunch

I sat next to Adri and just decided to not talk at all today because I was angry. "what's up Maddie" Adri said. I just struggled and kept eating. "I like your dress" Adri said looking at me. I just shrugged again. "gurl why aren't you talking" Adri said. I just shrugged. Adri signed. "whatever" she just kept eating. Cole and Carson sat at Brittneys table today so we just ate without talking at all. After a few minutes lunch was over. "see you in class Maddie" I just nodded and went to class. I was in class and it was so boring. I just didn't want to do the work anymore I mean I already know all of it. "Miss Harp are you going to answer the question" the teacher said. I looked up at the teacher. "what was the question again" I said. The teacher signed "the question was what was the square root of 2,304" she said. This is probably the easiest question on earth. "48" I said looking at my pencil. "correct" the teacher said and went back to explaining whatever she was teaching.

After school

School is finally over. I got my things in my locker. I called one of the nurses at the hospital to come pick me up so I can see mom because I did not feel like walking there. I was outside waiting when someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see Carson. "hey Madison what's up" Carson said. I just shrugged. "are you all right you seem out of it today" he said. As usual I just shrugged. He looked down at my fingers which were bruised and purple with scratches on them. "OH MY GOSH are you alright your fingers look bad what happened" he said panicked. I just shrugged. "Madison what happened" he said standing straight in front of me. "where is Adri and Cole" I said not looking at him. "they said they would meet us out here, but don't change the subject what happened to your fingers" he said again. I just  signed. "I have to go" I said seeing my ride pull up. "don't think I'll forget, I'll keep asking" he said. "you do that" I said and got into the car. "hey Maggie" I said to the nurse. "hey. Oh hunny what happened to your fingers" she said worried. "ahh some girl closed my locker on them" I said looking at my fingers. They look bad. "well I'll get them fixed up when we get to the hospital" she said with a smile. "thanks" I smiled back. We finally got to the hospital and she took me to a room. I have a few fractured fingers, but not to serious. Other than that most of them were bruised and scratched up. I went into my moms room. "hey sweetie" mom said. "hey mom" I lazily sat down on a chair next to her bed. "oh hunny what happened to your fingers" my mom said sitting up and grabbing my hands to examine my fingers. "ahh it's nothing serious someone just accidentally slammed my locker on my fingers" I said looking away from her. "well at least you're all right" mom said laying back down. "so mom you ready to go home" I said. She just nodded her head.

At home

Man I'm so tired. I flop on my bed and just look at the ceiling. I can't wait to get my car tomorrow. Ugh I'm just going to get ready for bed. Sleep sounds like heaven to me right now. I get in shorts and a shirt. I get in bed and go to sleep.

A/N hey guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter.